Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Find friends to learn english

dale.sun

China

Hi, All,

I am from China and want to improve my english skill, so I am glad to make frinds with all of you to talk and write. Thanks.

02:42 AM Mar 04 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

simonna

Russian Federation

Hello! I live in Moscow. I'm looking for somebody to speak. Hope i can help those people who whant to learn russian, and may be sombody will help me to learn english :)))

07:59 PM Mar 05 2009 |

karla24

Peru

hi my name is karla im from peru lima and i need to learn  english because is very important for me and study turism and i work with turist and do you know english is elemental in this world

01:23 AM Mar 06 2009 |

Boechat

Boechat

Germany

Why dont we give our msn or skype to each other? We can write here or, maybe better, send a scrap with our id.

03:13 AM Mar 06 2009 |

Parkash

India

Hello

06:06 AM Mar 06 2009 |

somaye1366

somaye1366

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

Hi

I want to improve my English skill too.

I love English.Wink

09:20 AM Mar 06 2009 |

skarlet.s

Georgia

hi. my name is skarlet.I am from georgia.if somebodi who know writing in english good maybe will help my to lern english.

09:59 PM Mar 06 2009 |

sche

China

hello ,ma name is  sche ,and come  from china, i like to  make frieng  from the over  the world, if you add me,so i think we can become  good friend  ,,welcome to you come to my world, maybe it makes you surprise

01:05 PM Mar 07 2009 |

wonderful0701

China

hi,everyone, i am Michelle from China. I'd like to make friends and improve English together.

For my MSN: "  michelle0551@   live.cn  "

You can add that address in your list without any spaces.

see u ,have a nice day ! :)

Michelle

01:17 AM Mar 10 2009 |

dale.sun

China

Hi, All,

My MSN:, I hope to talk with you, Thanks.

02:07 PM Mar 11 2009 |

dale.sun

China

My , pls contact with me, thanks.

02:11 PM Mar 11 2009 |