Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Do you think money can make you happy?

ilyasma

ilyasma

Sri Lanka

Well, all of us want to be happy, happiness feels good, improves our health, and lowers our blood pressure and heart rates. If we can be happy will not only enjoy our life but also live longer.

Well, what I think is money can't make you happy, it’s all about us and our way of thinking. We all should learn to be happy and thankful for what we have in our life. If we concentrate on what we don’t have in our life, we will never, ever have enough in our life.

So feel free to share your opinion

I wish you good luck with your happiness.

Thank you for your time   

Smile

10:36 AM Apr 20 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

曾海

曾海

China

I think that  you can lost your life to get money.but you get much money can't get long life. when you  want have a happy life.the first thing is that you must live in this world.so I think money can't make you  happy.but have no money.you can't do anything.in order to keeping a happy life .you can have a little money which can support you life.but not too much.

06:11 AM Apr 24 2009 |

ilyasma

ilyasma

Sri Lanka

Being Rich is not happiness, but feeling successful is real happiness.

Smile

10:34 AM Apr 26 2009 |