Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

want to learn to speak english

arnel

Philippines

i know how to write english but i need to learn how to speak. is there someone interested to speak english with me? how?

10:16 PM May 13 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

OLIVER

Italy

WHO  IS   ?

YOU  ALSO  WANT TO LEARN  TO  SPEAK  ENGLISH ?

MY  SKYPE  IS  ENZO.OLIVIERI  CALL  ME  PLEASE 

01:39 PM May 17 2007 |

SpeakMoreEnglish

United States

Hi everyone,

I hope it is okay to post this here…  I am a native English speaker. I am from the USA and I live in California now. I've made some short videos with some free online English lessons. You can see them here: http://blog.SpeakMoreEnglish.com. There are a few videos there and also some tips for learning English. There aren't many videos up yet, but I will be making more soon. 

Also, I teach English online using Skype. Lessons cost 15 USD for 30 minutes or 25 USD for one hour. I make very professional lessons just for you using Powerpoint. You tell me what kinds of things you want to talk about and learn and I make the lesson for you! 

You can email me at or you can find me on Skype. My Skype name is sandra_renee. I hope to hear from you soon! Thanks for reading!

Sandra

01:32 AM Nov 26 2008 |

soso so

soso so

Saudi Arabia

is there anyone like me i speak littel and i write letters wrong how can i learn i hope to speak and write english quickly what is the way please tell meCry

09:29 AM Nov 26 2008 |

golden roze

Azerbaijan

hi arnel how are you .

04:24 PM Nov 26 2008 |

tamxuansaigon

Viet Nam

can you help me to study English

08:52 AM Nov 27 2008 |