Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

I am lonely!

vecrk

vecrk

Taiwan

I alaways think why I come to the world.Why the god let me to feel lonely.Today I can't find my goal all along.But I know I am no prose man.One day I will go ahead to my success.

04:25 PM Oct 20 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

cenderella_0.o

Iraq

to be lonely is so bad i know this feeling

because i am also lonely thanx god i have parent to support me\

but the human has been made as a social person and cant not live

without persons around ,

but somtimes we cant find some one very real to be beside us so we prefer to be alone .Embarassed

08:55 PM Oct 22 2009 |

diamondly

diamondly

Viet Nam

yes, sometimes i feel lonely too, as u now. I had been out of work in Jan. and in that time, ifeel i can do nothing for my life, even i tried all my best. So bad with this thinking! Cause u know., all your try will come, dont give up anything as any chance. The feelling lonely not stand in ur head if u re busy with find job, dont sit here and said, and cry: why like this?. I just thhink the trouble economy in the world, and i know ur situation. Dont worry, u will be success then. Good luck to you!

12:50 AM Oct 23 2009 |

Saladeen

Saladeen

Pakistan

Lonely! maybe you are not enjoying yourself. Try to make friendship with yourself and create imaginations, characters, actors, and animations within your mind, after such creation, communicate with your creation like you communicate with people. Than even if would be lonely, you would be not lonely, you would have worlds within you, to give you company.Smile

10:57 AM Oct 23 2009 |

andhyxs

andhyxs

Indonesia

what u alone…????nice meet uCool

04:17 PM Oct 23 2009 |

sanisay

sanisay

American Samoa

befor anything else, i apologize about bad  english language. i am not good but..

i think that if you have life it means you have chance and you are very lucky man. yes if you didnt exist in this world really you have been losted big chance.Innocent

to be or not to be . to be is better than not to be.Cry

minimum you have cheep avail (breathe, sleep, eat, swim) that there are token.

would you like exist in this  blue world???? please Honest with youSealed  

10:25 AM Oct 24 2009 |

vecrk

vecrk

Taiwan

Give me a few days,I'll be fine.

04:52 PM Oct 26 2009 |

ROSEE

ROSEE

Jordan

loneliness kiLLs :S

01:08 PM Oct 31 2009 |