Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Do you believe in the end of world in 2012 ??

91patii

91patii

Poland

As we know we survived 11 end of world :D but do you believe that end of world will be in 2012..

I personally don't believe in it…. How about you ?

I also read that people in Israel prepare bunkers…Is it believed?

12:59 PM Nov 17 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Oghuzkhan

Oghuzkhan

Turkey

ok than here is a bet; I will give you 50U.S $s if the world gonna collapse in 2012 :D

06:50 PM Nov 21 2009 |

totally05

totally05

Indonesia

the amount of people in here which is answering this forum its the same of the amount of people who were believe with it,scared,or even dont want to believe it…if u react thats mean u believe.me myself,im confuse.dont know i should believe it or not.just look forward,die or live doesnt matter…

02:32 PM Nov 22 2009 |

totally05

totally05

Indonesia

khan… if u lose and u'll die, how can u pay it?

02:34 PM Nov 22 2009 |

noguti

noguti

Brazil

lol… the end of the world will take place on my birthday… o.o'

I don't believe in this anyway….

06:10 PM Nov 22 2009 |

bachtuotcon_1027

United States

haha :)) we have a topic about this?

Idk, but if that day comes, we cant hide from God, so just live our life and be prepared for anything to come

04:51 AM Nov 23 2009 |

anggy

anggy

Thailand

I think is impossible cause haven't got reason for this case.I think if we will true said we will should call is changes of world more than end of world.Because for sure human species are not end but not sure for changes and is important substance are not disappear and we world is substance too .Everything are depend on all human will good,bad or end or not they are must choose by themselves Smile

12:29 PM Nov 23 2009 |