Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

voice chat is it good for improving english

mailtopp

mailtopp

India

HI,I WANT TO SPEAK FLUENT ENGLISH.WHO KNOW THE VOICE CHAT TELL ME PLEASE .

01:40 AM Jul 30 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

khosrow

Iraq

hi
this is sam

05:21 AM Apr 22 2008 |

ddeubel

ddeubel

Germany

I have tried zillions of voice/camera chat options. VERY few really work free without ads or without stupid things like downloads that clog your computer.

After all my testing, decided to set up one at EFL Classroom 2.0  You can get to the free voice chat space through EFL Classroom 2.0 or directly at our Voicechat Room   As a techer for many years and someone who lectures all over the world on Web 2.0 technology, I see this as a great way to bring together English learners and native speakers. Try it out! 100% safe, only who you want can hear or see you!

If people start chatting and improving their English using this , I'll make it a larger site.

David

08:28 AM Apr 27 2008 |

*Svetik*

*Svetik*

Belarus

hello, i’m Sveta /// . I’m looking for someone who can practice english with me . my english bed! i’ll be happy to be your friend. MSN : Skype ID : svetik_kl

Smile

10:37 AM Jul 06 2008 |

*Svetik*

*Svetik*

Belarus

hi!!!

10:45 AM Jul 06 2008 |

rafay rafi

rafay rafi

Pakistan

hii want to speak english fluently thts why i need a person who like voice chat with me my id is sweet_urpinks add me

04:06 PM Jul 06 2008 |

ambercroft

ambercroft

United States

visit our dear friend's website

www.assess-esl.org

i also do part time teaching with them while i'm here in nj…hahaha see you there!

05:48 PM Jul 07 2008 |

merllan

merllan

Bulgaria

well doneSmile

10:37 PM Jul 07 2008 |

ismailbasha

Egypt

i want to chat with you

12:18 AM Aug 01 2008 |

fatflower

fatflower

China

Yeah,it's pity no voice chatting room in Englishbaby!

Franckly speaking,i have tried Yahoo,and Skyper;but that's not easy to talk with others,because u are a stranger,and it's hard to keep on talking furter topics,just alwasy ask and answer the simple questions,for instance,"how are you""im fine ,n u?""how old r u?~~

A lot of stupid conversation,and then you know you should make friends with him/her ,then have a conversation,but now nobody would like to waste time to teach someone in english.

HOOOOOOOO,it's hard.

so,i wonder any website is free to talk with microphone?

01:08 AM Aug 01 2008 |