Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

I will teach you English for free

jb007uk

United Kingdom

Hi,

I am offering to help you improve your English, however I am not always online so please mail me on arrbc at hotmail dot com and we can arrange a time when I am onlline

Look forward to meeting you.

Joe from England 

08:11 AM Sep 07 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

jb007uk

United Kingdom

Hi

You can catch me every morning from 8.30 – 9.30am Monday – Friday London GMT time on the teensitez.com website.  Don't worry about the fact that the wesite is targetng teens and students, the English Learning is for everyone who wants to improve their English.

You must register on the site and go to learn English chat link and we along with a few others ( hopefully ) can have a conversation in English.  Naturally I shall correct any bad English.

Looking to meeting you online

jb007uk

07:56 AM Oct 23 2007 |

jb007uk

United Kingdom

Hi

You can catch me every morning from 8.30 – 9.30am Monday – Friday London GMT time on the teensitez.com website.  Don't worry about the fact that the wesite is targetng teens and students, the English Learning is for everyone who wants to improve their English.

You must register on the site and go to learn English chat link and we along with a few others ( hopefully ) can have a conversation in English.  Naturally I shall correct any bad English.

jb007uk

07:58 AM Oct 23 2007 |

jb007uk

United Kingdom

Hi

jb007uk

07:59 AM Oct 23 2007 |

billlee87

Taiwan

Dear Joe,

Please help me with my English. If I want to improve the atmosphere of a room, I can use a soft lighting or a soft lightening?

lighting or lightening, which one is correct?

Tks, regards,

Bill

03:28 AM Oct 24 2007 |