Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

I NEED TO PRACTICE MY ENGLISH CONVERSATIONAL!!!!

BCA 17

BCA 17

Mexico

Hi, I am from México and I need to practice my oral english, maybe we can chat by MSN or something like that. I need to practice my pronunciation!!!! Could you practice with me???? Thanks!Tongue out

06:40 PM Sep 17 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

sandernik

sandernik

United States

I can advice you to try Polyglothub.com – a brand new langauge learning social network, concerning on communication as main strategy. There you’ll be able to videochat with your language partners right on the site with no need to use Skype or any other third party videochating software. Wish you success in your langauge learning process!

06:38 PM Jul 25 2013 |

Cindy1

United States

I’m currently using www.easylanguageexchange.com to find language partners and have made a lot of great friends on there, everyone’s really friendly and is a real confidence booster – is anybody else on there? 

Thought this might be useful; in my experience practising and learning languages with native speakers is much better than reading a book etc. 

What do you think?

03:10 PM Jul 28 2013 |

Harysuk535

Harysuk535

Indonesia

hi all…I’m a newbie, may I join with u all….i just wanna upgrade my skil in English conversation…thank u all

08:06 AM Jan 22 2015 |