Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

why is my english so poor?

nikisuper

China

i have learned english for16 years,but i can only read,not dare to speak,can not wtite!
how can i do?

03:42 AM Mar 08 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

xtddy1983

China

good question, never give up !

to arouse your interesting from learning

find the way beacause winners do

good luck for you and nice to see everyone here

waitting for someone to talk with me

thanks

05:58 AM Jan 09 2008 |

Marta2008

Marta2008

Mongolia

I need a english please help me my yahoo messenger ID:

06:59 AM Jan 09 2008 |

Marta2008

Marta2008

Mongolia

Hello every body. My yahoo messenger id: I need a English friend. Please keep in touch me

07:04 AM Jan 09 2008 |

Tsaokuohua

China

I think, becas your others is so poor,too?

07:39 AM Jan 09 2008 |

sasshi

sasshi

Philippines

hi im joanne and im here because i want to learn more in english i can speak english sometimes hope that there's someone who willing to help me.tnx and godbless

07:43 AM Jan 09 2008 |

den_0106

den_0106

Philippines

Hi guys, my name is den and I am one of the billion people  wanna learn more and improve my grammar. Its a big regret that I ddn't take it seriously when I am studying so now Im suffering for hardness. I hope you guys give me some advice thanks a lot. 

08:46 AM Jan 09 2008 |

Allanson_Jumba

Tanzania, United Republic Of

try to read many an` different dictionaries an` Novels I used to read them an` make some exercises when I speak with other peoples an` now even I can talk well as possible. What U suppose to understand just be serious for what you are doing ok? then don`t feel shy that will be the way which will take you to the succesful ok?

08:59 AM Jan 09 2008 |

lita_01986

lita_01986

Philippines

hello, I'm one person who is interested to learn English. I'm a first year college student and I want to improve my English skills…I only understand English, but I cannot speak…I cannot read some

09:15 AM Jan 09 2008 |

uroj

uroj

Pakistan

my spoken is not good whenever i want to speak in english i feel totally blank nothing comes into my mind…..........what should i do

04:01 PM Mar 07 2008 |

Allanson_Jumba

Tanzania, United Republic Of

Try to work hard on your studying, even us we were like you, and it seems you are very shame, don`t feel shame when you gonna talk to anybody, no matter how he/she is.

Then read novels as much as you can, when you meet with the tough vocabulary plz don`t hesitate find out its meaning thru your dicitonary, and try to keep on your talking to people who know English well so that they will boost up your speech. Some other people can despond you by to laugh on you perhaps you mistook somewhere on your talking plz don`t fed up just go on with your habit of to learn more then you shall see the best results.

Have the nice wishes on your trainings.

By Allan Andrew a.k.a Allanson

10:51 AM Mar 10 2008 |