Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Friendship

nadiaaa

nadiaaa

Pakistan

lets share your opinion regarding friendship.

in my opinion it is a strongest and best relation of the world.

no body can deny its importance.

take care .

05:48 AM Nov 23 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

fadlo

fadlo

Yemen

the real friend also ,to give not to take only.

06:50 PM Nov 26 2007 |

lonelyfeb

Pakistan

thanks for reply, i m from karachi and working in a pharma company as Assistant Manager, i save the money for travelling. at the moment its easy for me because i m still single and i can arrange every 2-3 years. please let me know about yourself. Regards.

10:40 AM Nov 28 2007 |

lonelyfeb

Pakistan

you can also send me mail , pharmaman_14 at yahoo or sms through mobile if you want, so keep in touch. i m waiting your reply

10:47 AM Nov 28 2007 |

arunshah

India

LOVE …........WILL GO

CHILDHOOD .....WILL GO

MONEY…..WILL GO

FRIENDS…....WILL STAY

04:24 PM Nov 28 2007 |

mimi_style

mimi_style

Morocco

very interesting this topic, thanks nadia

For me the friendship is something  very important, it is maybe the most difficult relation between two people most pleasing. 

12:27 AM Nov 29 2007 |

pch20005

China

I think friendship can not be substitutioned!

03:15 AM Nov 29 2007 |

bigsea

bigsea

China

A friend is a lifelong thing

03:29 AM Nov 29 2007 |

t_amu055

t_amu055

China

The word ,friend ,covers a wide range of meanings ,it can be a nodding acquaintance ,a comrade ,a confidant,a partner ,a playmate,in intimate colleague.and the rest.

Everyone needs friendship.No one can sail the ocean of life single handed.We need help from ,also give help to ,others .With friendship life is happy and harmonious .Without friendship life is sad and unfortunate.

I have  many friends,with them ,I know what to treasure ,what to toleate and what to share . 

04:03 AM Nov 29 2007 |

lonelyfeb

Pakistan

Hi Friend, how are you, where you live in pakistan, its really a surprise becoz we meet through this chennel, so keep in touch and you can send me mail pharmaman_14 at yahoo. Regards.

06:17 AM Nov 29 2007 |

ANGEL 0_0

ANGEL 0_0

United Arab Emirates

for me ..friendshipe is some thing I can't live without it..my friends are very important persons in my life after my familly… 

06:47 AM Nov 29 2007 |