Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

(IELTS) Exam Preparation.for Acadimic Propose.

diplomatic

diplomatic

Saudi Arabia

Dear Friends,

Some of us is intent to study abroad , and some universities are requesting high scores in (IELTS) exam to be admitted in it.

hence, we want to make an intencive concentration on the four skills of Elnglish Language (speaking, writing, reading and listening) for academic propose.

So, any one who has quastions about the four skills of English Language , just set your quastion here and we are going to share the information together.

If you have any suggestions please dont hesitate to add your voice about this object.  

Yours Sincerly

>..Diplomatic..<

11:15 PM Nov 27 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

diplomatic

diplomatic

Saudi Arabia

Dear Komodia,

Thank you for your comment, and we have to be maintain on our motavation to achieve our goals. 

You know somthing !! the important thing in English is (Grammar).

If you have knew th (Grammar) you will write and speak (fluently).

I wish you all the success in your life.

Yours Sincerly

Diplomatic

06:51 PM Nov 29 2007 |

diplomatic

diplomatic

Saudi Arabia

Dear Freedom-soul,

Thank you verey much for your comment ,actualy the time matter it's very.. verey.. important in (IELTS) exam so , there is a secret, we should to find it to avoid lossing the time.

You have already done the (IELTS) exam , so you have now experiance that could given you the motivation to pass it better than previous exam.

Hence, be trusted you will get high scores in the next exam.  

Here you can get more secret about (TIME) in (IELTS) exam .

http://www.ielts-exam.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=category&sectionid=10&id=23&Itemid=35

I wish you all success in your life.

Your Sincerly

Diplomatic

07:16 PM Nov 29 2007 |

diplomatic

diplomatic

Saudi Arabia

Dear Friend4ever,

I'm sure you will achieve your goals deservedly and dont be hasty …. calm down and concentrat on your IELTS prepartion course , one day you will find your self success story.

I wish you all the success in you life.

Your Sincerly

Diplomatic

07:41 PM Nov 29 2007 |

freedom-soul

United Arab Emirates

thanks a lot Diplomatic for encourage me ,i really appreciate your  help and i promise you that i will try my best to get it, just pray for Me! Laughing

08:31 AM Dec 01 2007 |

friend4ever

United Arab Emirates

thx Diplomatic for you support.

09:03 AM Dec 06 2007 |

teddy9876

Bulgaria

Hi,

sorry if I disturb you but I am facing the IELTS soon and any info you can give me about your exam will be very helpful.Please,e-mail it to me at

Teddy,

Vancouver,Canada 

11:46 PM Jan 14 2009 |

masudpatoari

Bangladesh

Hay,
This is masud from Bangladesh. Thank you for your support. I need some of model question or more resent question papers of the IELTS exam.
Thank you
Masud Pervej Patoari
+8801712607772

10:15 AM Jan 25 2009 |