Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

i need a partner to practise oral english on internet

jianer666

jianer666

China

if any of u are in the same situation as me ,u've been wanting to improve spoken english,but  can't find one to get the ball rolling,or shy ,whatever it is. u r welcome to speak with me. though i don't speak english fluent currently, that's exactly why we should do it ,i won't disappoint u .  so , c'mon we can make it better if we try ~

pls add me :   jianer666@hotmailcom

05:31 PM Dec 05 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

diep pham

Viet Nam

learn English not difficult.if we know the good ways to practise English, we will have a good result.and i hope you will find the good ways to learn English

06:15 AM Dec 10 2007 |

diep pham

Viet Nam

please add me:

06:18 AM Dec 10 2007 |

diep pham

Viet Nam

pinkfuture_2812@yahoocom

06:19 AM Dec 10 2007 |

nana9

Algeria

hi im a new member here, my msn is

miss_sb_ak at hotmail DOT com

01:50 PM Dec 13 2007 |

goofy2

goofy2

Morocco

hey! my english is not good too but i think that we can help each other by practicing so there's my MSN if you're interested-:its.sally@hotmailfr

06:26 PM Dec 13 2007 |

goofy2

goofy2

Morocco

my english is getting worse and worse because i'm not practicing it at all so please i need help here's my MSN add me please to practise and become friends as well:its.its.sally@hotmailfr thx

06:28 PM Dec 13 2007 |

dina47

Cape Verde

Yes I also need a partner to practise oral and spelll english in the internet. I study alone and my first problem is understanding what other say: generally I haven't chance to practise and I have shame to talk english

06:37 PM Dec 13 2007 |

munim khan

Pakistan

hello dear, u can join me to practise and also teach me to speak better english. my msn ID is & googletalk ID is khanmunim4. I hope this will help a lot to perfectly speaking english which also help me in my professional life.

Khan, Pakistan

07:50 PM Dec 13 2007 |

tomislav152

Croatia

I also I think I'm good with english but I' want be better but how I'm not good with work with computer

08:02 PM Dec 13 2007 |

tomislav152

Croatia

say something I'm waiting

08:04 PM Dec 13 2007 |