Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

Ebaby! at the Olympics!

Olympic Stadium

Ebaby! went to Beijing, China, for the 2008 Olympics! We visited members, made fun videos, and taught English to everyone!

Jason in Portland Chinatown

To prepare for our trip to Beijing, Jason thought it would be a good idea to visit Chinatown in our home city of Portland. In our first video, Jason seeks advice for the trip and learns some things about Chinese culture. Check it out!

Video

Forum

john

johnSuper Member!

United States

I can’t wait to go to the Olympics and I couldn’t have better teammates than Captain Jeff and Jason. Watch out world!

12:07 AM Jul 12 2008 |

United States

welcome to china``` I am sure you will have a great time here

09:38 AM Jul 12 2008 |

FROST-SU

FROST-SU

China

ALL OVER CHINA IS GETTING READY FOR THIS HISTORICAL EVENT.I FEEL PROUD OF BEING A CHINESE CITIZEN ,AND I WANNA TO USE THE MOST SINCERE VOICE TO SAY LOUDLY,”WELCOME TO BEIJING!WHILE,BLESS U CHINA .THIS TIME BLONGS TO U ,BELONGS TO OUR 2008.”
ALL OF US HOPE U COME TO BEIJING ,TO KNOW MUCH MORE ABOUT CHINESE, WE GONNA TO SHOW A NEW CHINA TO U ,U HAVE EVER SEEN IT BEFORE.

10:17 AM Jul 12 2008 |

IcePrice

IcePrice

China

We r ready!!! We are not awesome at all!!!We are one of the most kindest nationality in the world!!!Laughing

03:44 PM Jul 12 2008 |

Snailflying

China

OH.Man…
How could u say that?
Have u been2 china?
Welcome…

04:26 PM Jul 12 2008 |

kique

Mexico

hey mans bring me a gift, and the idea is awesome.
take care boys

05:45 PM Jul 12 2008 |

Stitch

Stitch

Taiwan

Hey, I think some of you misunderstood Goro. "Awesome" is a positive word. When something is awesome, it is cool, wonderful, or impressive.

You can check the dictionary. http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/awesome

Goro is innocent! He didn't sat anything bad!

05:53 PM Jul 12 2008 |