Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Do you want to have a french friend?

Kamiya

Kamiya

France

Hello everybody!

I'm a french student and I need to improve my english for my future. I have just one year to be fluent at english… (i'm fluent at spanish yet)

I really need your help to progress…

10:49 AM Aug 16 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

firestorm

Palestinian Territory, Occupied

I teach English for young boys. I will be glad to help other people. So , you are welcome to contact me.

08:00 PM Feb 26 2009 |

DarinkaD

DarinkaD

Ukraine

To study English only one year? It's possible, but it's quite hard to do. I have been studying english for 4 years and continue to do this. But it's very interesting too… Just for pleasre.Smile

08:12 PM Feb 26 2009 |

Prestigeub

Nigeria

Yes

04:01 PM Apr 20 2009 |

johnson473

Sri Lanka

i would like to have french friends to improve and spiritual relationship in God…............pls help me

06:49 AM Dec 12 2009 |

ssaul

Peru

Hello friend, I'm interested in your add, I speak spanish, english and i'd like to lern more french. can I help you?

11:22 PM Mar 27 2011 |

sameramar2009

Jordan

hi,my dear i learned frensh languege lire et ecrire et comprend main parler aied ,i want from you helping for me by talking frensh ,i will very happy to send me a messege from you at my telephon 00962785864632 in jordan,i wish to be one of yor frend

09:15 AM May 28 2011 |