Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

do you think i am stupid?

coastee

coastee

China

i 've already read some tips abouyt learning english .but i think it 's so difficult for

me.And i've recite a lot of articles before.i am a teenage . in the end of this mouth 

i'm going to atend a  debate. but my spoken englishi isn't well .i'm looking forward

to this chance to show .it 's a grand competition .i pratise english everyday.  but i still

hard to speak what i thinking. 

how to improve  spoken  english in a month?

in hurry!!!!!!!

i don't want to lose chance again !! 

i'm looking forward to your advice…thanksCry

09:33 AM Jan 18 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

munchkinxo

munchkinxo

Philippines

Sometimes learning is a step by step process. It's not easy to learn a new language unless you're a genius.
Don't be so hard on yourself.
You said you practice everyday so I guess what's left is that you have to be confident and you have to throw away all your worries. If you win, then that's great but losing in the contest doesn't make you a loser.
Way to go! :-)
Ok so the answer to your question is – you're not stupid. You're just scared I guess.

09:50 AM Jan 18 2008 |

coastee

coastee

China

spoken english!!!

i can pass every english exam

but can‘t speak fluently ..why?i’ve try my best ??

sos!!!

01:46 AM Jan 19 2008 |

RyanJoe

RyanJoe

China

To prepare the contest,you can learn the contents by heart first.

It doesn't matter to recite the sentences you have prepared on the debating.

But for the long run, i think you should speak it out with your friends or foreigners.

U can chat with people through MSN.skype,yahoo,ICQ.,etc.  Remember,voice chat.Cool

02:11 AM Jan 19 2008 |

coastee

coastee

China

still a bound of  friend..it 's not easy to talk with who what you want .i speak myself,

who can find out my mistakes ?Innocent..still remain a lot of question ….........

04:01 AM Jan 19 2008 |

Tsaokuohua

China

Hollo,use English telephone often.

06:24 AM Jan 19 2008 |

joanna86

joanna86

China

I agree with ryayoe and munchkinxo.you must speak it out and read it loudly,then try you are best to speak what you thought.then you will find it is easier than you think.    And making some foreign friends  and talk with them in english through phone

08:06 AM Jan 19 2008 |

joanna86

joanna86

China

I agree with ryayoe and munchkinxo.you must speak it out and read it loudly,then try you are best to speak what you thought.then you will find it is easier than you think.    And making some foreign friends  and talk with them in english through phone

08:06 AM Jan 19 2008 |

coastee

coastee

China

is it useful to recite some articles?

i make a decision about  every  day recite a article

it's not hard for me ,i've ever tried up to now,for a week..

hahaha…....so ,what do u think about this idea ?  

08:41 AM Jan 19 2008 |

coastee

coastee

China

all right

but i talk to myself..no one can find out  mistake with my spoken

english..

ok,just try.Tongue out

12:07 PM Jan 19 2008 |