Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Should everyone get married?

chakra

chakra

Indonesia

Do you think everyone should get married or is it ok to be single for life? Nowadays there are a lot of men and women who refuse to get married. What's your opinion about this?

03:56 PM Jan 21 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

a7beekmoot

a7beekmoot

Saudi Arabia

Marriage is essential. i could not imagine a women or man who is old more than 40 and he still single. absolutely he couldn’t feel happy. cos some of the marriage responsibility induce us to work hard  his live (like traveling with ur children and without ur wife J).i wish to be a married as soon as possible

10:25 AM Feb 10 2008 |

majmaj1972

Philippines

its just the matter of time and point of view, some people think at the moment that they wouldn't get married, but in a future when they get old they would realize that they need a partner that would take care and love each other. I am not agreed to be single for life.

10:42 AM Feb 10 2008 |

Cloud.L

Cloud.L

China

If i can  have life with my darling,i will get married.

If not,i will be a living.

I think  if you  sure that you can get happiness,you can get married.

Tongue out

01:11 PM Feb 10 2008 |

cotton

cotton

China

A lot of people have their opinion that they are unwilling to marry .In fact ,it's nothing,just a kind of attitude  to life.But if the quantity of the people who want to be single  effects  human existence,governments should place a great emphasis on the problem.

03:30 PM Feb 10 2008 |