Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Do you have a true friend?

BlackStar

BlackStar

Ukraine

I know that true friend are difficult to found.And i am interestend in your mind.Do you have true friend?

06:28 PM Jan 31 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

leejin

leejin

China

we aways ask for more from others,we think more about others sometimes, maybe near all the time you friend cann't help you ,but they do their best and they aways support  you ,stay with you .in addition,friends also have the right to make mistake , we should be tolerance.

04:11 PM Feb 03 2008 |

amany7

amany7

Saudi Arabia

My real Friend are only two one of the I knew her 8 years ago and the other 6 years ago …but now they live far a way …..Cry

12:25 AM Sep 19 2008 |

liarhooligan

China

let me count my true friend…I find that I don't have one really. I am too reservative to get some real friends. Of course, I meet some very good guys, we could share their happiness and sadness with each other, though they could not know me well. But I think here every body talk about socalled true friend is not a person that i define as one person read me and understand me transparantly.

05:49 AM Sep 19 2008 |

Katya555

Russian Federation

I have my best girlfriend.Our friendship has continued already 9 years.I would Like what all people have friends,but i think true friend can be only one.Wink

06:58 AM Sep 19 2008 |

Angelina_

Russian Federation

It's a very good question.I like it:)I thought that I have only one true friend but unfortunately though we live in one city we see each other very seldom last time because both of us  have a lot of work. And I have one virtual friend from Ukraine(Kiev) which is my second real friend now. Despite of the distance between our two cities is about 1300 km and we live in the different states. We even had met each other in real life a few times. I think that distance its not a problem for a true friendship.

07:11 AM Sep 19 2008 |

tdwlx123

tdwlx123

China

I have a true friend,  I believe  a  friend  in need  is a  friend  indeed.

08:27 AM Sep 19 2008 |

baobaoevergreen

China

Of Course, not many , but I do have some.

08:47 AM Sep 19 2008 |

billchao2008

China

yes .  I have true friends . The less you involved in your friends busines, the more you may have friends

08:51 AM Sep 19 2008 |

Elaine Zhao

United States

i'm borthing that wether there really exists true friend or not. i have a friend who is a girl. she gets a lot of weakpoints. as her good friend, i told her that. she always reply me a bad face. it really bothered me and made me sad . perhaps, it's not worthy to pay attention to this kind of friend. do u think so ? and how should i do then?

08:52 AM Sep 19 2008 |

billchao2008

China

everyone has his weakpoints ,sometimes we should learn to tolerate them

08:54 AM Sep 19 2008 |