Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Do you think it possible to find true kind net friends especially in the chat room?

Lieven

Lieven

China

i found that a lot of guys in the chat room are most interested in sex.Kept asking you stupid questions related to sex.And as is said on the net cheating is no more a news. I doubt whether there are kind friends could be found on the net in the chat room. What do you think of it? Share your experiences or opinions here,ok?it could be better if you could give some suggestions on making net friends.:) Thx

12:08 PM Feb 10 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Cumhur

Cumhur

Turkey

thanks michaelWink

03:33 PM Feb 16 2008 |

weierbeibei

Christmas Island

i think it's very hard for you to find a good friend in the chatting room!

they are so many people here talking about everything ,it's difficult to meet the right person who has the same subject with you

but if you are lucky enough maybe you will make a good friend!

good luck for you

thank you

01:00 AM Feb 18 2008 |

devindernagpal

India

Friends,

I couldn't find any friend at chat room but here at this site I found a lot of nice  & real & respectable  people.I feel that any topic concerned with our real life is the topic to be discussed,it may be of sex ,love,marriage,language ,education…any..but whole discussing we should give space to others too,we sshould respect the opposite views too & should have capacity to admit the things which one don't know.I feel we can learn a lot from the experiences of others.  

01:47 AM Feb 18 2008 |

mikella

China

nice to meet you,i don't think so.where are you chat in? i am in ebaby's chat,feel very happy ,i make friends with kind of foreigner. they are very friendly and we are the hottest topic of the future and work .

i are willing to do your most sincere friend.

03:25 AM Feb 18 2008 |

Cumhur

Cumhur

Turkey

ı think its not about luck

ı newer used to chat at the other site ı espescially use msn 

but at this website ı pleased there …

and who wants to talk with me only look at my profile ı write my msn adress in there 

12:23 PM Feb 18 2008 |

Yuliashka

Yuliashka

Ukraine

are u mad?????i here for a long time…and i have many friends here…and i like chatrooms, 'cause there u can find many interesting people.and about sex, i think it's not a crime when someone ask u if u have sex before…or if u talk about such asking like"will u have sex with me?" so then say : do u have lack of sex that asked about it in  internet? and after it, u can just normal speak with him!

12:34 PM Feb 18 2008 |

Cumhur

Cumhur

Turkey

yuliashka

we didn't said its crime okk.we only said that some of girls don't like that talk about sex 

12:46 PM Feb 18 2008 |

Yuliashka

Yuliashka

Ukraine

who said that i like?????i don't like it too….but i said that those people who wanna speak about sex with someone they are just normal people, and it's easy to say them that it's not very polite topic in chatting!!

01:00 PM Feb 18 2008 |

Cumhur

Cumhur

Turkey

we say the same things yuliashka

why did you say 'are you mad' ?we are normal like you and we tell our idea 

its not madness ı think are you agree with me?

01:09 PM Feb 18 2008 |

congtou12315

China

everyone should get  together here with good intentions.when i make friends in chat i can imporve my english .To share feelings and the  difference of different   countries.this would be a interesting thing.through them,we can understand each other .so we can find true kind net friends

01:35 PM Feb 18 2008 |