Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Do you have a dream in life

Lini

Lini

Indonesia

Do I have a dream…....

When I think of this question, I feel I have many dreams. I would like to success at work, have someone who can share with me in life and many more…....

So, guys…...what is your dream…..

06:55 AM Sep 30 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

China

I agree !   every people have mane drem.,even it is unpossible.

11:31 PM Sep 30 2006 |

Minh

Viet Nam

Hi, Lini!

I already have dreams like you and I guess there are many people in the world have dreams like us. So let's keep our dreams and let our dreams give us energy to overcome any obstacles of life. I hope we will find a good way to make our dreams come true soon!

Good luck!

08:32 AM Oct 01 2006 |

Lelia

Lelia

China

i have a dream

i want to work for fomula one someday~

10:01 AM Oct 01 2006 |

luobin..&.

China

yeah, i think everyone has her or his own dream /

my dream ,of course, i say the dream of today is looking for a girlfriend

01:32 PM Oct 01 2006 |

jiangly

jiangly

China

TO fly is my biggest dream!

06:06 AM Oct 10 2006 |

jimmyyummy

China

that's right, I really appreciate that lela can give her best sentences to us. lots of time ask myself what 's the meaning of the life, some time it make me uupset. now I am 27years old, i just like a no head fly ,no aims. may be i not very goos at communation, my heart just like a trash, broken. at first thought , if i finished my college time , I will make my life colorful, but the society is the society, very complex and full of challenge , of coures at firt , I have conquered some troubles, but after that , there are lots of thiings is beyound my ability, it really me made me down. after that I promise I must learn more , in order to suvive it ,  it make me to rechange  some new knowlege.

03:02 AM Oct 11 2006 |

jimmyyummy

China

that's right, I really appreciate that lela can give her best sentences to us. lots of time ask myself what 's the meaning of the life, some time it make me uupset. now I am 27years old, i just like a no head fly ,no aims. may be i not very goos at communation, my heart just like a trash, broken. at first thought , if i finished my college time , I will make my life colorful, but the society is the society, very complex and full of challenge , of coures at firt , I have conquered some troubles, but after that , there are lots of thiings is beyound my ability, it really me made me down. after that I promise I must learn more , in order to suvive it ,  it make me to rechange  some new knowlege.

03:03 AM Oct 11 2006 |

jimmyyummy

China

03:03 AM Oct 11 2006 |

vivi chen

vivi chen

China

My dream is to travel aroud the world.It has a strong attraction to me.I agree to "walking thousands of miles is better than reading thousands of books".You can know different life,culture or people with your own eyes.You can talk with them ,feel them,then feel the world.Not only make you relax from the busy or boring life but also give you a chance to think. The more you know about the life ,the more you enjoy it.

11:58 AM Oct 11 2006 |

rocky219

rocky219

Canada

Yes i have a lot dreams in life. Some of them are dreams for myself and dreams for my children.

For myself, I dream of becoming an owner of a big time establishment that earns billions. The reason for such a dream is for me to be able to give more help to poor people in our country.

My dreams for my children is for them to be successful in life – success in their marriage in the future, success in their chosen career and success in fulfilling their own dreams. 

04:12 AM Oct 13 2006 |