Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Did U tell the truth in your profile?

pop272001

pop272001

Indonesia

Sometimes I found like that! What they wrote is not what they are! they put actress’picture or someone else in their e-baby profile. For me, what i wrote, that’s real me! And u can find my real pic in my profile. How about U?

10:58 AM Feb 19 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Cumhur

Cumhur

Turkey

ı said my photo is not in this computer

when ı go to my own town ı add my picture  is it okk

ıf you wanna see me you can talk with me on msn ı can open the cam

is it okk?

10:06 AM Feb 20 2008 |

linux88

linux88

China

Yes, I real myself in my profiles.

Why can not show me to others?

01:03 PM Feb 20 2008 |

_Natalia_

_Natalia_

Poland

of course! in my profile is only true :) 

take care :)

02:10 PM Feb 20 2008 |

pop272001

pop272001

Indonesia

CUMHUR: yes. Thanks i’ll try it later. LINUX: your real name is Bob, right? NATALIA: thanks girl! Nice photograf!

02:16 PM Feb 20 2008 |

rogaiah

rogaiah

Saudi Arabia

well i'm don't lie in my profile and really i hate liers

04:23 PM Feb 20 2008 |

avorado

avorado

Viet Nam

Yes! Of course! I really do not understand that somebody makes their fake profiles for what unless they have bad intentions? With mine, all are true, aah except for my nickname, yeah, just an username in the forums. But my avatar is my picture that I took yesterday evening. Whatever, making friends with true people is better, isn't it? Sealed

05:23 PM Feb 20 2008 |

Alebaby

Alebaby

Chile

Everything is true in my profile, but I don't expect the same from everybody else, I know some people lie.  Now, I'm happy to see that a lot of people tell the truth about themselves, It's always nice to see real pictures of the people you talk to here  :D     My second name is Alejandra, that's why I go by Ale

Cheers,

Ale

07:29 PM Feb 20 2008 |

Hanaa Talal

Saudi Arabia

Everything I wrote in my profile is true but I also put some of my design in my profile .

09:39 PM Feb 20 2008 |

"Noody "

Saudi Arabia

I inter to this site for many reason to learn english and to let all the world hear my opinion and not to show all the world my face

I will give you an example there are a lot of author affect in our live

and reach her or his opinion to the world whitout knowing her or his name or face

but which I wrote in my profile it is true

12:42 AM Feb 21 2008 |

Zach

Zach

Indonesia

I just wanna be the real man. I show everything about me naturally, and I 'll ready with all consequences related to my comments and of course my picture, include if you be attracted to me, ha..ha.. I know you are a lady, and I guess you're beautiful. Is it right?    

01:42 AM Feb 21 2008 |