Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

this is a stupid story. can u tell me ur stupid answer?

cherryblossom_ljh

China

a stupid guy in a stupid world came to a stupid place for meeting a stupid girl… the stupid guy fell in stupid love with the stupid girl, but the stupid girl had only stupid impression on the stupid guy and she wanted to reject his stupid love. However, the stupid guy made a stupid resolution to continue this stupid love with the stupid girl…then, the stupid guy gave a stupid kiss to the stupid girl…

surprisingly, the stupid girl cried out and called her stupid brother to give a stupid lesson to the the stupid guy, so, the stupid girl's stupid brother gave a stupid punch to the stupid guy, but the stupid brother was stupider than the stupid guy because the stupid brother didnt know how to beat a stupid man. After that, the stupid guy called his stupid father to take a stupid revenge to the stupid girl's stupid brother, but the stupid guy's stupid father was stupidier than the stupid girl's stupid brother…

who was the stupid winner in the stupid fighting? can u give me your stupid answer?

06:56 PM Feb 19 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

theartist

Algeria

but if it was in a different sirconstances why not to know you more, stupid girls are always in love whith stupid sexy boys, and they can give you a chance why not to know you more maybe it result on some thing good, stupid boys are kind they always give a chance to stupid girls to know them more may the affection will be love and a true love it’s possible !!

05:57 PM Feb 22 2008 |

theartist

Algeria

think am ready to try

05:58 PM Feb 22 2008 |

theartist

Algeria

nice story !!

06:05 PM Feb 22 2008 |

casi14

casi14

Peru

this story is so stupid almost i ca't understand i hate i don't like.

12:30 AM Jan 20 2009 |

Miu

Miu

China

...emmm…so interesting but silly.

well,i think i'm stupid,too.sometimes i fall into it though i know it's not true…just like the stupid story.:)

07:49 AM Jan 20 2009 |

KOBRA

Cyprus

i am the stupid looser cause im readind a stupid story…no one wins..

05:14 PM Jan 20 2010 |