Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

should be on the first..

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

any one should be on the first ,the freedom or the religion ???

10:10 PM Feb 19 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

rufay

rufay

Jordan

Didn't get your question well, but I think the word of "freedom" implies by default the freedom of religion.

10:17 PM Feb 19 2008 |

amany7

amany7

Saudi Arabia

I think that freedom is decided by the religion coz there is borders or limits in every religion. so reigion comes first.( that was my humble opinion)Smile

01:18 AM Feb 20 2008 |

devindernagpal

India

Dear NabilaSh,

I have the same old answer,we are initiated to  religion  without our choice… in order to delink  from the existence & existential religion & divide the humanity in groups to fight with each other…

so we get religion comes first followed by the desire of freedom from the religion…  

02:10 AM Feb 20 2008 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

yes , the freedom in the first . and that isn’t just my opinion, that is in the Quraan ..
by the way. i think we should to ask about our feelings, who can to force our feeling to believe in or not?!!!
don’t believe in anything that you can’t to feel in it ..
my Q here, is not about the freedom or the faith.. just i want to discuss about (the first)..

09:42 PM Feb 20 2008 |

fathma

fathma

Taiwan

I don't quite follow you.

Which one,freedom or religion,should come first ?If that's what you mean.I should put freedom in the first place.

The reason for that is obviously that all of us need freedom to live,and religion is not the necessity for living.

That's why I used to make fun of the people in Haifa,if you believe in nothing here,then there will be no killing anymore.

Oh! Holy God!Forgive me to say so!

02:10 AM Feb 21 2008 |