Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

your goal in life!!

hala1

hala1

Morocco

be in love? have abeautiful wife and lovely kides? be rich? travel all over the world? have a good job?? be the president of ur country?? Laughingwhy not? why you live, what is ur goal? what do u want in this life??

a lot of questions, but just a suggestion!! think and lets share our thoughts!

12:00 AM Feb 22 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

satya_kbr

India

God has given good obligation to me that is making others happy…... That only my dream…my goal

07:18 AM Feb 29 2008 |

satya_kbr

India

All the best…. You will perfectly become good writer 

07:22 AM Feb 29 2008 |

zivon263

zivon263

China

in fact,many times i asked for the answer to this question,but they seems different.in a word,i am a complex person.sometime i just wanna be ordinary,be a nice girl,a good wife,a nice mom,while sometime i wanna be outstanding,everyone know me and admit me.so confusing,i think.

however the one thing i insure that i want everyone in my famili and around me happy forever and keep fit. 

07:49 AM Feb 29 2008 |

brownstone

brownstone

Saudi Arabia

hi palistine:

i hope u r fine…

i hope so too..and im prayin for that(free palistinian)..

and im sure that this will happen one day:)

08:07 PM Mar 02 2008 |

Brightness

Brightness

United Arab Emirates

hmm, my goal is to be a Great Doctor ….Smile

i know i should study hard, but i know also if i want something i will get it …

so I will study hard to achieve my goal …

Thanks a lot …

07:52 PM Jun 18 2008 |

Haneeeen

Saudi Arabia

I hope to be in a good health …. and  to be happy with my family  and my friends …

06:12 AM Jun 19 2008 |

Carol_yang

Carol_yang

China

My dream is very simple.I hope to be happy live with my family in future.

My family was surrounded by joy,not quarrel.Only hope that the children can growth of healthy and happy.

07:55 AM Jun 19 2008 |