Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

WHY IS THAT THE WESTERN WORLDS ARE CALLING BLACK PEOPL BLACK MONKY?

zikimo

Nigeria

REASONOING ASKING THIS QUESTION IS THAT IAM A BLACK GUY AND I LOVE ALL ETHNICS ,BOTH WHITE /BLACK WE ARE ALL ONE IN  THE SITE OF GOD,WHEN SHALL WE ALL BECOME ONE?

12:59 PM Feb 28 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

dongmf

China

em , very very right!Kiss

06:43 AM Mar 03 2008 |

zikimo

Nigeria

hi,my dear knowning were i got the impression of saying that ( BLACKS)are been called black monky.real as on my trip to united stateof America,my first notice was when i sat very closed to  one white lady in the cab,when she saw   me sited be side her she stud up from her sit and sat for another place i was so embarassed that,through out my months in maryland  i    was not happy at all,because of that little rat of her type,she is not up  to my baground level in all things.that shows that whites  did not love we blacks.iam proud of ethnics.ie black is beautiful.have a nice day my baby,i love yaah.

06:11 AM Mar 04 2008 |

zikimo

Nigeria

Hi Nadla,iam so glad over ur comments,really.u have said it all ok i wish ican gets in touch to u ,it could have been so better,i took ur peace of advice ,it was well narected.i love that,may i know bertter..i lve u have  a nice day.my real name is chika .zikimo.

06:21 AM Mar 04 2008 |

jaquie

El Salvador

nnnnn

loco

05:01 PM Mar 06 2008 |

jaquie

El Salvador

tonto

05:10 PM Mar 06 2008 |

Salsabil

Salsabil

Tunisia

hi guys

thank God in Islamic world we have nothing called "racism" because in Islam everybody are equal and whoever treats someone as an inferior becomes guilty :

“O people!  Your God is one and your forefather (Adam) is one.  An Arab is not better than a non-Arab and a non-Arab is not better than an Arab, and a red (i.e. white tinged with red) person is not better than a black person and a black person is not better than a red person,[3]  except in piety.”[4]

“O mankind, We have created you from a male and a female and have made you into nations and tribes for you to know one another.  Truly, the noblest of you with God is the most pious.[2]  Truly, God is All-Knowing, All-Aware.” (Quran 49:13)

05:39 PM Mar 06 2008 |

Salsabil

Salsabil

Tunisia

hi guys 

Mark
we were talking about racisme not about Muslims but you changed the subject you know why?
it's because you are racist against Muslims,anyway:

"Muslims are racist if they say things like "Islam is the one true religion". " 

I want to remind you that none can be Muslims unless he believes in other religions such christianiaty, judaism…and in all prophets
“The Prophet (Muhammad) believes in what has been sent down to him from his Lord, and (so do) the believers.  Each one believes in God, His Angels, His Books, and His prophets.  (They say,) ‘We make no distinction between one another of His prophets…’” (Quran 2:285)

"Racism includes discrimination according to religion, not only skin colour"

“O people!  Your God is one and your forefather (Adam) is one.  An Arab is not better than a non-Arab and a non-Arab is not better than an Arab, and a red (i.e. white tinged with red) person is not better than a black person and a black person is not better than a red person,[3]  except in piety.”[4] (Quran)

and Mark what do you mean by "Who are the 'red' people, by the way? Sunburnt tourists visiting Petra?"?

07:43 AM Mar 08 2008 |

Salsabil

Salsabil

Tunisia

aha…

well still dont know what was he talking about in that part.

But he was talking about Islam not about muslims' posts  and not even about muslims

thanks Kanaobi Laughing

08:13 AM Mar 08 2008 |

Salsabil

Salsabil

Tunisia

thanks Kanaobi of course I dont

Mark said"You lie with the skill of a drunk walking the tightrope"

can I say now that Cristianity(well I'm not sure if he is Cristian or not Smile but it's just an example) calls to rudeness?

of course no

our beloved MUHAMMED is the only "model" of how a Muslim is supposed to be so please guys why dont you use arguments from Quran or Prophet's sayings

08:55 AM Mar 08 2008 |

Salsabil

Salsabil

Tunisia

Sorry zikimo I think we're changing the subject

03:20 PM Mar 08 2008 |