Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

what do you think about Chinese girl? Do you like them?

vivi chen

vivi chen

China

At this moment,more and more people come to China,and some will have a Chinese girlfriend.Do you know about them and why do you choose them as your gf?

04:45 AM Oct 17 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Tabetha

Tabetha

Germany

If Chinese girl/women are different, we are also different :- ) We all are different, aren´t we?

56 races – for me it sounds like "Do you like chinese food?" What chinese food? In Hongkong, Shenzen, in South, West …

In all country lives less attractive people and more attravtive people (I hope so!). For my part I (I guess the most European) prefers the "more bigger body" Zwarren mentioned :- ) But this doesn´t mean, that I don´t like Chinese girls or boys.

We all are attractive girls, aren´t we Wink

04:34 PM Nov 21 2006 |

qinxiao

qinxiao

China

the chinese girl are beautiful and sex indeed, especially the orient shy character, let people become crazy more. i like them very much.!!

12:04 AM Nov 22 2006 |

kong_sokmeas

Cambodia

Actually, making and finding girlfriends and boyfriends have no descriminaion of races. The most important thing is that they get on well to each other and realiance that they can work, and  live together.

Sokmeas Kong, Cambodian

E-mail:

01:11 AM Nov 22 2006 |

becky222

becky222

China

Well,I'm also a chinese girl,actually,it's hard to define what kind of chinese girl are good and what kind of them are not…

There differences just base on the culture of a country,for those westerner,chinese girls are mysterious,and attract someone to get to know them…

Chinese girls like making  new friends,most of them like communicating with foreigners,they want to know more about other country's culture and people~

Chinese girls are friendly,and we are all friendly,aren't we?Laughing

03:46 PM Nov 24 2006 |

patient

Bahrain

unfortunately i've never met with them

08:18 PM Nov 24 2006 |

elena st

elena st

Bulgaria

If I were Chinese girl I would feel offended because of this question.Like it's enough to say for a girl-"She is Chinese" to described her.She can be beautifull or ugly,smart or stuped,interesting or boring girl from China."Chinese " is nationality,not reason to like or dislike somebody.

11:33 AM Dec 15 2006 |

王子

王子

China

yes ,of course i like them.They are responsible and smart.

I am a chinese boy ,I was fall in love with a girl ,but we said goodbye to

each other.

11:54 AM Dec 15 2006 |

childofwind

Turkey

ı like chinese girl ı have a friend who form chine she is very cute ı like her chinese people are very clever and very friendly

05:15 PM Dec 15 2006 |

kyle86

kyle86

China

i don't agree some pointes of above.around of world's people are not some,why only say chinese girls.some chinese girls are still conservative  and kindly and friendly like me.Embarassedthis is true. if you make friend with chinese people ,you will know all things  that you didn't know.so ,i advise every one don't speak so positive for every thing. have a good day. take care!

03:10 PM Dec 17 2006 |

joecn

joecn

China

i like chinese girls, most are lovely. in tradition,  some people discribed girls as second sex, and trained them to believe it, this is the bad thing i dislike,

01:09 PM Dec 19 2006 |