Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

do you like chinese food?

ronik

ronik

Belarus

hi everybody! I have never eaten chinese food.. :(

but I very want to try this food….  Do you like chinese food?

Please tell me your sensation…

02:03 PM Oct 18 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

spring ling

China

I  not only  like chinese food very much but also can cook so many chinese food.My kitchen skill is very good oh.

03:01 AM Apr 24 2007 |

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

i know i surly do love it ..Laughing but as long as i get no rice in my plate.

11:07 AM Apr 24 2007 |

juliya

juliya

Ukraine

No, I don't like chinese food.

11:24 AM Apr 24 2007 |

wendy wang

wendy wang

China

Chines food is delicious to me, because i am a chinese

but it may not agree with some foreigners.

eg sesame jam is super delicious to me but i a foerigner i know says it is the most terrible food he has ever tried….........

Many foreigners like raw or midium steak but i think it makes me throw up…............

02:19 PM Apr 24 2007 |

wendy wang

wendy wang

China

Chines food is delicious to me, because i am a chinese

but it may not agree with some foreigners.

eg sesame jam is super delicious to me but i a foerigner i know says it is the most terrible food he has ever tried….........

Many foreigners like raw or midium steak but i think it makes me throw up…............

02:19 PM Apr 24 2007 |

nirvana224

Egypt

i didn't eat it but i do want to trySmile

09:00 PM Apr 24 2007 |

edorado

Indonesia

You have never eat Chinese food before ? I suggest you should try it soon because you should have missed something special in your life for too long.The fact is you can find chinese restaurant across the globe, particularly in prosperous cities, some of them are always crowded.So the popularity of the food has been proved.

Like most of you, I also like it so much.No par is in variety and taste.My favorite cuisines are Steam chicken, stewed pig knucle, hotpot, and peking duck, budha bun as well as chia po.But the best of all is 'The tiger leap over the great wall'.Of course it is very expensive, but I think it is worthy of a try. Tongue out 

10:36 AM Apr 25 2007 |