Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

new joke daily

monatta

monatta

Saudi Arabia

every day I recieve a new  joke in my email

and would like to share it with you friend s , ok Wink , .you can do the same ,

here is the first one  :

A guy says to his friend, "Guess how many coins I have in my pocket."
The friends says, "If I guess right, will you give me one of them?"
The first guys says, "If you guess right, I'll give you both of them!" 

01:53 PM Apr 10 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

monatta

monatta

Saudi Arabia

At a dinner party, several of the guests were arguing whether men or women were more trustworthy. No woman, said one man, scornfully, can keep a secret.

I dont know about that, answered a blonde woman guest. I have kept my age a secret since I was twenty-one.

Youll let it out some day, the man insisted.

I hardly think so responded the blonde lady. When a woman has kept a secret for twenty-seven years, she can keep it forever.

09:03 AM Apr 25 2008 |

连喜

连喜

China

Wife:"Darling,the dinner of today is as delicious as that of last night."

Husband eagerly asked:" What is it?"

Wife:" The leftovers of last night's dinner"Laughing

09:29 AM Apr 25 2008 |

monatta

monatta

Saudi Arabia

Laughingvery funny

09:12 AM Apr 27 2008 |

monatta

monatta

Saudi Arabia

A little boy was afraid of the dark. One night his mother told him to go out to the back porch and bring her the broom. The little boy turned to his mother and said, "Mama, I don't want to go out there. It's dark."

The mother smiled reassuringly at her son. "You don't have to be afraid of the dark," she explained. "Jesus is out there. He'll look after you and protect you."

The little boy looked at his mother real hard and asked, "Are you sure he's out there?"

"Yes, I'm sure. He is everywhere, and he is always ready to help you when you need him," she said.

The little boy thought about that for a minute and then went to the back door and cracked it a little. Peering out into the darkness, he called, "Jesus? If you're out there, would you please hand me the broom?"

09:13 AM Apr 27 2008 |

monatta

monatta

Saudi Arabia

Son: Dad, what is an idiot?
Dad: An idiot is a person who tries to explain his ideas in such a strange and long way that another person who is listening to him can't understand him. Do you understand me?
Son: No.

Tongue out

12:55 PM Apr 28 2008 |

sarona_909

sarona_909

Saudi Arabia

thank you very much monatta

Laughing it is very funny

01:35 PM Apr 28 2008 |

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

Back then,when a wife is going to deliver her child,the one who feel the pain of the delivering is the father of the child,not the mother.so one day,a wife was going to give birth to her child.but then everybody was a little shock because her husband was doing just fine,as if he didn’t feel any pain at all.and then turn out that a well known member of the city was feeling a great suffering when the delivering began.after that event people started asking God to switch the delivering pain from men to women.that’s why now women always feel suffering when they are delivering their child. (It’s a joke,OK) : )

12:20 AM May 01 2008 |

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

Back then,when a wife is going to deliver her child,the one who feel the pain of the delivering is the father of the child,not the mother.so one day,a wife was going to give birth to her child.but then everybody was a little shock because her husband was doing just fine,as if he didn’t feel any pain at all.and then turn out that a well known member of the city was feeling a great suffering when the delivering began.after that event people started asking God to switch the delivering pain from men to women.that’s why now women always feel suffering when they are delivering their child. (It’s a joke,OK) : )

12:21 AM May 01 2008 |

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

12:31 AM May 01 2008 |

wangdongxue

China

A granny powered on Tv and an American Football was on.

They granny hit the Tv set and said angrily:"poor quality, how the football isn't round!"

01:38 AM May 01 2008 |