Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Have you ever been betrayed??

Lin etual

Lin etual

Russian Federation

Hi, there. I think it’s interesting to think about treachery. Have you ever been seriously betrayed? Did you forgive??

04:09 PM May 01 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

destiny007

destiny007

China

i ve been betrayed before,really hurts and painful ,,

no way to forgive if deliberately `````

01:57 PM May 06 2008 |

salinger

Germany

there are weakness in human nature so we  can betray someone easily.i have been betrayed,it was painful but  i got over it,life is strange,in life we can betray or could betrayed,if we are betrayed,the best thing we can do,not to care

12:37 PM May 08 2008 |

Zach

Zach

Indonesia

yes I was, often, especially in my community after office. but may be, the most painful of them was my girlfriend (that we want to be serious relationship) leaved me in order to seeking another pleasure that I didn't know what definition about. but I think that has made me more mature and become wise in social life. enjoying for that situation and hope find the best after, yups, I think my life roll as I wanna. I hope so always, thanks God.  

01:35 AM May 09 2008 |

sulth4n

Indonesia

I have not been betrayed but if this happens I think I will not forgive her…

02:03 AM May 09 2008 |

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

The pain of being betrayed is more bitter if we put our trust on her beyond anyone else..if I’m being in love I’d really really trust her no matter what other people said to me.but eventually that make being betrayed is very traumatics..

02:34 AM May 09 2008 |

Lin etual

Lin etual

Russian Federation

I think that if you’re betrayed by someone you care for, that person had never loved you and isn’t worth your love…It’s the only consolation for a broken heart!

08:01 AM May 09 2008 |