Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Dear Chinese friends,'How are you'

devindernagpal

India

Dear Chinese Friends,

It's very sad that so many people died in earhquake,so many injured & so many has become homeless.I wish to share the grief.Wish you all the best & happy life.I have an faith that chinese people are very brave & meet the all the situations very well.Although we are helpless .

There are so many chinese friends also,I want to hear their voice.

Regards

12:47 AM May 13 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

xuege08

xuege08

China

thanks very much every friend,this year,many things happen to my home cuntry.but we will through it ,because we have respectable leaders and brave people and you ,our good friends

10:24 AM May 13 2008 |

Océane

Océane

China

this time the area happened to be a 7.8 magnate earthquake,and next photo shows the position of china,it's in the centre of china.

03:47 PM May 13 2008 |

Océane

Océane

China

03:54 PM May 13 2008 |

Océane

Océane

China

in fact,many places of china have been affected by this catastrophe,as sichuan provence,shandong provence. iam ok for i live near the seaside,thank u for these gentle words and i feel warmer now though it's still cold outward.Smile

03:57 PM May 13 2008 |

donisger

donisger

China

Where there is love,there are always wishes. pray…...

01:44 AM May 14 2008 |

乾坤

乾坤

China

i am from chongqing,china.very close to sichuan province.and it's too terribel.more than 12,000 were killed now.and 60,000peopel lost.cause i afraid of the earthquake come again i didn't stay at home that night.there are 11people died in chongqing.they are all students.we are going to donate money and blood.

05:06 AM May 14 2008 |

parsamary

parsamary

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

i was so sad hearing abt earthquake n victims.i pray 4 all chineas poeple God hav mercy upon them n help them 2 get over this disaster n i think they cn coz chineas poeple hav always been brave n strong.

05:06 AM May 14 2008 |

Ashraf .KSA

Saudi Arabia

We are sorry about that i hope all people in china be fine and a good healthy.

We are share you by our feeling and our pray inshallah.

05:13 AM May 14 2008 |

parsamary

parsamary

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

in my city last year v had a few earthquak  1 of them 5 richter though it was nt strong v were afraid wt happens if another 1 happens it was winter n cold many poeple slept in cold weather out in parks but v stayed at home i cn remember hw i was afraid i slept in my mothers arms n embraced her coz i was afraid .now that i heard abt earthquake in china im extermly sad i wish i cud do sth 4 them but all i cn do is praying 4 them.v love u n i wish i cn share ur grief.

05:15 AM May 14 2008 |

ratham

China

Thank you all foreign friends, things are turning for the better. All pains and grief will fade away. smile will be on people's face. Everything will become what it was. GOD bless you and us all

06:19 AM May 14 2008 |