Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

what's your image about china or chinese?

Océane

Océane

China

how many things do u all get to know a country?—-this country has one party,many people,old,....this is china.          i'd like to hear all kinds of imfos from u, especially not all the laudatory words,but the word from your heart,plz tell me the truth.

04:04 PM May 13 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

KIKYOU

KIKYOU

China

i usually consider what we real need to make china be more energetic.in fact china and chinese are in  a strange situation.Types of thinking isn't geting the progress with the power of the country!  "we need change!" it 'suitable for me to say to my motherland~

10:52 AM Aug 18 2009 |

pop272001

pop272001

Indonesia

Great country..and spread in everywhere..I mean we can meet Chinese in everywhere..also their products..

11:06 AM Aug 18 2009 |

Joy Yu

Joy Yu

China

i love my country,i love China,i think it is beautiful and very lovely, in China, there are many beautiful natural scenes,and it is very big,and has a very big population.Chinese people are friendly, hard-working,and kind, and so on…and i think it is becoming stronger and stronger, it develops quickly! i know there are many national problems in China now,such as the Tibet problem and Taiwan problem and so on…and many westerners fight against China,but who cares? huh? i believe in my country,and foreigners' bad image about China? hehe,Come on, Chinese don't care!Cool

01:49 PM Aug 18 2009 |

zxdgzt

China

It's not a good place.government is very terrible .I am never trust it.

07:27 AM Sep 18 2010 |

zxdgzt

China

do you have QQ number .mine QQ number :46908376  

07:28 AM Sep 18 2010 |

COTTON CANDY

Philippines

They are very good in business,I salute them

11:41 AM Sep 22 2010 |