Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

life seems always hard for me!

sohpier

sohpier

China

life seems hard for me, like study, like working, and  feeling, my work seems bad,for i always make mistakes and be blamed by my manger,boss and even colluage, i want to speak english well, but when it happens to talk to somebody, i become very nerverous and can speak a sentense well, it was really bad  for me, and i was really sad these days, i nearly forget how to smile, oh! why things happened in this way? why i can't do things well , why they always blame me ? why my sky so cloudy! what should i do to get my happiness back?

05:10 AM Dec 15 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

jonewhite

jonewhite

Myanmar

I never think that.  You must be tried for your whole life. We born, and then we can cry. Nobody teach, but God make.

I must try until nearly to die.

Ok!

04:31 PM Feb 20 2007 |

wendy wang

wendy wang

China

Do the things u can do and don't have overhigh expectations so that u will enjoy your life!

03:36 AM Mar 20 2007 |

anano83

anano83

Georgia

when I'm in depression I cry and pray alone… it always helps me…  I release from negative energy. god is already ready to listen to us…

10:43 AM Mar 23 2007 |

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

hey for get ebout every thing happening to you now and just try to live life as it is dont worry i make mistakes too,  infact every one does you shouldent worry atall …

just keep it like this and tell your self ( things happen for a reson )..

i hope you get better in the coming days.

02:47 PM Mar 23 2007 |

Warren G

Warren G

Canada

Negative Emotional Release Treatment!

I was extremely depressed for a year and used every bit of energy to think positve. I was as happy as I could be in that sitution but I still wasn't truely happy. I went to emotional release treatment and released the depressive emotions that were retained. It's true that over a life time, everyone has built up emotions that they don't even know they have. they feel depressed, anxious etc but don't understand that they just need to release their emotions. Please check out                  NEGATIVE EMOTIONAL RELEASE TREATMENT!

03:41 PM Mar 23 2007 |

greenstar

greenstar

China

Laughinglook at him ,just take it easy and listen to some light music,then what you need just a smile.Plsase remember:there are many people care of you all the time!

02:06 PM Feb 12 2008 |

丝 丝雨

China

I think that we  should learn  to smile sweeily whenever  ,even   in  grate  difficulty.

02:17 PM Feb 12 2008 |

zanaz

zanaz

Algeria

Trust your heart don't be afraid to reach out to something new.Go ahead get yor hopes up even if things turns out differently than you have imagined.You will have tried,you will have learned,you never have to live with regrets.It seems to me what wears us down the most in life aren't the chances we take but the ones we don't take,the dreams we put aside,the adventure we push away.So what ever you want in life go for it an dalways remember no-matter what trust your heart….......And good luck to youWink

03:02 PM Feb 12 2008 |