Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

ISLAMIC JIHAD FUNDAMENTALS

hekmer

hekmer

Saudi Arabia

AS A FIRST STEP :

WE MUST KNOW THE FIRST BASIC FUNDAMENTAL OF ISLAM, WHAT IS IT ?

IT IS  [ the Shahadah ] , THE FIRST PILLAR OF ISLAMAND IT MEANS :

1. Faith (iman) in the oneness of Allah and the finality of the prophethood of Muhammad (indicated by the declaration [the Shahadah] that, "There is no God but Allah and Muhammad is the messenger of Allah").

AND BY FAITH OF THIS COMPLETE SHAHADAH, YOU HAVE COMPLETE FAITH OF ISLAM AND CALLED WITH A MUSLIM

THEN WE COME TO THE SECOND FUNDAMENTAL OF ISLAM, WHICH AS A WORK

IT IS THE REST OF FOUR PILLARS WHICH THEY ARE :

2. Keeping of the five scheduled daily prayers (salah).

3. Almsgiving (zakat) who are able .

4. Fasting (sawm) ( OF RAMADAN MONTH ) who are able .

5. Pilgrimage (hajj) to Mecca for those who are able .

SO, ALL OF US FIND THAT JIHAD IS NOT FROM THE ISLAMIC PILLARSAND ALLAH ORDERED HIS PROPHET AND THE BELIEVERS WITH IT AFTER 13 YEARS AGO FROM ISLAM STARTED BECAUSE ARABS THEMSELVES SPECIALLY QURAISHAS ALL OF US WILL SEE THAT, SOON … ( INSHA' ALLAH ) .

02:18 PM May 25 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

razzaghi

razzaghi

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

Hello Faith

Thank you very much!thats of your kind!

I know Elias was a great prophet. he is also appreciated in the Quran.

Also Faith is a good name (that’s your real name?) it reminds the trust before the Almighty God.

Thank you anyway.

Yours Elias

05:28 PM Apr 15 2010 |

razzaghi

razzaghi

Hello

Thank you!

I'll write you tomorrow OK!

Burden me

Elias

06:04 AM Apr 16 2010 |

razzaghi

razzaghi

Hello Faith

That's a rule so simple (My concepts from Islam):

1- If somebody attack you to kill you, you must defend yourself; if you overcome him, you are allowed to kill him for your safety. That’s strongly recommended forgiving him and Allah will forgive you for your honorable decision.

2- Anywise you are not allowed to do anything to kill innocent people. if you fail to kill innocent people you will not be forgiven by Allah. Despite we know Allah is merciful but in Quran this is warned that you will not be forgiven.(In Quran this is mentioned that if somebody kill an innocent people its equal to kill all human race and if somebody save somebody's life its equal to save the life of all human race.)

3- In Islam this is firmly recommended not to be the beginner of the war, not to break the cease fire ex perte (unless your enemy goes ahead), not to break your contracts with your enemies ex parte.

4- In Islam this is recommended to do so wise that others cant cheat you and overcome to you by deception. (A Muslim must be smart)

I have read the adventure above, but I must tell you that you can’t follow anybody who seems to be a religious people. The Quran have recommended us to follow people who have more knowledge in religion, social and political issues and they are famous for their courage and confidence. A Muslim is recommended to read the Quran with a punctuality and would not be justifiable if you fail in choosing your Imam and do unwise tasks because the Quran have brought some criteria that we must consider them in choosing our Imam and performing.

People you follow him is respectful as long as you see the criteria are mentioned in Quran are followed.

The Almighty God may forgive you for the Rights of himself (your private activities you are determined to do to pray, to worship, to be thankful etc) but he will not forgive you for the Rights of others unless you make them satisfied.

Thank you for your question

Yours Elias

09:10 AM Apr 17 2010 |

A D T

A D T

Western Sahara

Silence…

11:41 PM Apr 17 2010 |

razzaghi

razzaghi

Infact there is an smart inteligent service in my country.

The agle is checking everywhere. I feel more comfortable in this condition.I don't even fear the supreme leader, if everybody is in the way of God he/she would be respectful for me; I just fear my God.

If it will help them to save my country why not; let them check?

here's an addresses to ask religious Questions:

http://english.makarem.ir/compilation/?bi=29&s=im&itg=12

03:08 PM Apr 20 2010 |

razzaghi

razzaghi

You have just one?

I can prepare thousands of anti Iran stories, films, news… here for you.

But the true story is something else. I am not to discuss about that.

09:33 AM Apr 22 2010 |

razzaghi

razzaghi

we dont know about inteligent services Faith!

07:05 PM Apr 24 2010 |

snnemr

snnemr

Turkey

many wester people unfortunately don t know nothing about islam. i thing islam most beautiful religion in world. islam=freedoom, pecae and democrasy not terrorism they are not muslim.  

07:37 PM Apr 25 2010 |

hekmer

hekmer

Saudi Arabia

serginho10

t

i respect your religion however just a god…big huge …gone 

>> BIG HUGE TOO ,WITH LONG PAT FOR YOU  Cool

10:08 PM Aug 17 2010 |

~MemoTheHun~

Germany

:)