Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

What is your aim in life?

cosXsinX

cosXsinX

France

Hello…every have a purpose to reach in his life …the mine is to be rich for buy the fastest car of the world…the maclaren f1,which is powered by a M70/2 BMW engine…which turn out 635 Mechanicals horses…

tell me your purpose…

11:14 PM Jan 06 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

yellow1

Italy

i wish to get my feet fixedCrystop crying like a puzzy however if you should change mind about princes riding withe horses give me a ring have a gooooooooood day darling!!!!!!

06:35 PM Jan 15 2007 |

thegoodgirl

Malaysia

i want to be a successful people in life and of course on top of that i want to be happy.

07:11 AM Jan 16 2007 |

rose_tulip

rose_tulip

Turkey

First,I want to complete my education successfully and then have a job.After doing both of  this,I am thinking of earning a lot of money and  travelling wherever I want.

08:06 PM Feb 09 2007 |

aleksandra22

Macedonia

first,to finish my faculty,then to find a good job,to travel around the world and to

go on many concerts,to buy all the books and cds i want,and to make a family with my actual boyfriend

10:05 PM Feb 10 2007 |

WLL820514

WLL820514

China

I want to have a good job and have a happy family

so I want  to  weding for 2008 yearLaughing

04:51 AM Feb 12 2007 |

servidal

servidal

Germany

For me life is an aim itself. To lead a life full of meaning and sensitive relationships with other people…

02:36 PM Feb 14 2007 |

wzy0210

China

now my big aim is pass the cet6

08:38 AM Feb 15 2007 |

qonly4cq

qonly4cq

China

present aim is to say goodbye to the past and start a new life after travelling the Tai Mountain.

12:43 PM Feb 15 2007 |

jagaa

jagaa

Mongolia

hi, my main aim in my life is that i want to be very successful in the my proffesianal field. and want to get a lots of honor  and prestige  and that means i can honor my parents as well . i also want to be rich and have a good life. actually i'm very ambitios person .my real aim is my parents to be happy and proud of me .therefore i also wants to show  to my parents all around world…..any way 

i wish you all to achieve your own goal

good luck 

01:05 PM Feb 15 2007 |

yellow1

Italy

understanding the power of the silence detaching my mind at will

10:54 PM Feb 15 2007 |