Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

just so lonely

Mimmi

Germany

hi everybody!!!

do u know that feeling??, u walk with thousand people through the town, but u still feel loneley! I was so in love and than this boy broke my heart.

I don't need a man!! isn't it right girls??

04:13 PM Jan 10 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

gosde

gosde

Turkey

our feel is same but i broke my boyfriends heart now i understand i love him but he isnt speak with me im very LONELY

04:24 PM Jan 10 2007 |

blue4ever

blue4ever

Morocco

Hi girls!

I've been so lonely when I and my girlfriend fell apart.She broke my heart.But she's forgiven because it was my own fault.Try to avoid this feeling by making new friends and you'll get better as soon as possible.

03:34 PM Jan 11 2007 |

gosde

gosde

Turkey

i will try but forget is hard for me:'(

05:34 PM Jan 12 2007 |

blue4ever

blue4ever

Morocco

I totally agree that to forget the person who hurt you is a bit hard.But if you really love him you'll forget him even if he hurts you or breaks your heart

09:17 PM Jan 12 2007 |

dilann

dilann

Turkey

i dont agree with you if you really love a person you can t forget easly!!! however he or she broke your heart!!!

01:44 PM Jan 13 2007 |

cosXsinX

cosXsinX

France

hey…don't think about it…people are human beings…and you will forget if you meet a super boyfriend in your homeland…girl…probably as me…hehe…and you wont suffer…

love is insane creation of girls…is that i think…you think that he broke your heart …i think that you are annoyed with your hope that you laid on the relationship and it is that your pain…you will forget,believe me…girls are stronger than boys

02:02 PM Jan 13 2007 |

gosde

gosde

Turkey

yes girls are stronger than boys it is true but boys arent appearence his thiks so we cant understand he love or not love ..

02:29 PM Jan 13 2007 |

Lonely

Lonely

United Arab Emirates

Most of the time I feel lonely, but not because that someone is hurts me or broken my heart. Sometimes loneliness is the best way to get rid of the nuisance of some curious and talkative people. But about love as the naughty boy said new love is the cure of broken heart.

03:26 PM Jan 15 2007 |

Lonely

Lonely

United Arab Emirates

I was kidding  :)-

08:49 PM Jan 16 2007 |

zars

zars

Mexico

Well, get over.

If you spend your life crying on him well it won't help ya at all, life is too short to waste in that way, remember that you were born alone, it means that you don't need anyone to live your life, so stop complaining about it and do something. 

09:44 PM Jan 16 2007 |