Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Do you believe in love?

ecofin

ecofin

Algeria

Hi all,

Do you believe in love at now days?

12:46 PM Jul 12 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

ahmed20016

ahmed20016

Sudan

why not ido believe in love

03:39 PM Jul 14 2008 |

Rachel116

Rachel116

China

we can not survive without love.

08:44 AM Jul 15 2008 |

fatflower

fatflower

China

I want to belive love,but the fact is opposite.Just see around the world,so much wars,so much cheat,so many fake person and dirty politics

The real world is lack of love,that's why we are long for love.

Am i right?

08:54 AM Jul 15 2008 |

lilimira

lilimira

Algeria

you are right ecofin.some people understand love as possession.they are having love .while others understand it as sharing.they are in love.being in love is real love.while possession kills it and causes  frustration.

11:12 AM Jul 15 2008 |

djsers

djsers

Spain

Love is the better thing when you have it. But, it is the worst thing when you haven't it. Sure, the persons who have found the love recently his answer will be positive, but for the persons who haven't found it, the answer probably will be negative. One insteresting question is: What is love? When do you know that this love is true? How long will it be? But, at the moment if you have any person with you, enjoy it and live!

07:27 PM Jul 15 2008 |

eolo_2085

Mexico

sure I believe in the love, I'm not fell in love now but I can wait for she woman than can make me happy.

04:56 AM Jul 16 2008 |

lanzar

China

a person who fall in love will be a foolish. <br>i have been a foolish,i think.

07:10 AM Jul 16 2008 |

Carrie:)

Carrie:)

Hong Kong

Yes! I do..i always think that the world would be horrible and miserble without love… there's time when tragedies and disasters happen, but i still believe in love and think that it can hold people together and make a better world.

( love is not juz confined to a man and a woman only, it can exist between mother and son, brothers and sisters, even dogs and man)

01:02 PM Jul 16 2008 |

iralam

iralam

United Arab Emirates

yes i belive on love, a diffrent kind and with diffrent relation, love i s not only that, which we mostly consider for oposit sex human relation, love is the name of feelings, and that feelings can be posible for any one in the world, you can love to your mom, dad, brother sister or with any one relative, where your emotion can attach, so there should not be doubt that i really belive in love,,

thanks

06:32 AM Jul 17 2008 |

iralam

iralam

United Arab Emirates

layla this time your openion i will apreciate, while previous coments on LOVE OR MONEY, i was not agree, any way every one have there own point of view, and we should honest with our views, what we feel we should write that, any one agree or not, thats not a matter, my point of view on that i belive on love? so let me explain my view

yes i belive on love, a diffrent kind and with diffrent relation, love i s not only that, which we mostly consider for oposit sex human relation, love is the name of feelings, and that feelings can be posible for any one in the world, you can love to your mom, dad, brother sister or with any one relative, where your emotion can attach, so there should not be doubt that i really belive in love,,

thanks

06:38 AM Jul 17 2008 |