Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Tell me about your purpose in life?

Zhana

Zhana

Kazakhstan

My purpose is to learn many languages, ...

03:10 AM Jul 31 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

osesame

osesame

Egypt

Kasti,
yes daer that what i mean exactly….
still waiting ur reply
salam & salami with meat
regardsWink

05:38 AM Aug 05 2008 |

Kasti

Kasti

Czech Republic

osesame

I simply knew there is a creator… I felt it in time of my life. There are a lot of systems in human being existence that I deduce there is something that created all human knows.

I am not wondered that there is something arised from creator to help us…. ! :) All non stupid humans have to know that, becuase it is logical….

I am decided in my life, that I need to read Bible to get known something necessary about the world, or, existence. But I am worryed that there are bad people who edited Holy Writ, because they do not want some parts to be known. So I was worryed where I find it.. Now it seems that it is better to find Quran, because I can find all from Bible here and more ! :)

My life question I found, that I think nobody around me can answer to me is….   What exist means ? Or what is exist ?

So Quran is the best thing I can meet in my life…..... :) Thanks for letting me know :) 

I guess that "download Quran" will not help me in Google….. :-D 

06:43 AM Aug 05 2008 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

Kasti,
u r a fair man…and u 'll find the news of the past , present and the future…
http://www.quranexplorer.com
but i'll try to find quran with interpretation with ur languge and i'll send it for u…..
The Creator said in his Quran:
"Lo! We, even We, reveal the Reminder, and lo! We verily are its Guardian. (9)"..
so the Quran didn't exposed to any distortion…so u 'll find ur answer exactly and more…
tell we meet again, tell me if any thing encounter u..
regards and my salam

07:13 AM Aug 05 2008 |