Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

why do you Miss someone?

Rikarduhedgehog

Portugal

i wanna know your opinion. why do you miss somebody?

why that person make you miss ?

12:07 AM Aug 20 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

rghaffari

rghaffari

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

i think we miss someone beacause we dont recieve any reaction from them! 

06:50 AM Sep 08 2008 |

jimmy.z

China

It's a feeling about love i think.  Since i left home to work at another city, the feeling is more stronger. I miss my parent, my sister, my girlfriend.

Love can make you miss someone.

07:04 AM Sep 08 2008 |

shawqi11

Somalia

coz of i felling her now, n i missing right now wen i was wrting a massege .wen she was at me i did’nt felt something why should that happens

08:25 AM Sep 08 2008 |

xianyou

xianyou

China

I miss someone  when we are long time no see. In my opinion, I miss he/she dues to many reasons. such as we ever had good time, he did me a great favor or gave me just seeming a common help but impressed me deeply, we've been only living together for a long time and there had a lot of relations between us, and so on. Maybe I couldn't explain clearly but I can say when I miss he/she I can't help recalling something has relations with he/she.

02:06 PM Sep 08 2008 |

shad84

shad84

United States

'k lil dude i miss my lil willy wibby coz she means more than the world to me…y'all know her damn right donchu huhCry

and yes am gonna come to portugal to getta see herLaughing

01:18 AM Sep 18 2008 |

SENHY

SENHY

China

i'll miss my friends when i lonely.

02:57 AM Sep 18 2008 |

kevin huang

China

One year ago , I broke up with my girlfriend .And she left the city we lived .

At the begining several months , I miss her so much ,I couldn't help myself missing her ,and wanna phone her . But now ,she just a beautifull thing in my mind .

04:57 AM Sep 18 2008 |

Rikarduhedgehog

Portugal

miss is so bad… :(

01:48 PM Nov 15 2008 |

Cold  Leaf

Cold Leaf

China

I  miss  them  because  they  bring  me  warmth,happiness, though   sometimes  we  are  angry  with   one  another   due   to  something   annoying. When  I  am  always   do  some  reading, someone   will   come  into  my  mind. Maybe  it   occurs  to   me   that   what   are  they  doing  now,  how  are  they   going   now,and   are   they  missing  me  at  the  same  time. When   I   get  sad  and  lonely,  I   would   miss   them   to   drive   loneliss   away   through   recalling   time  when   we   spent   happily  together.

02:06 PM Nov 15 2008 |

Rikarduhedgehog

Portugal

good one :D

02:11 PM Jan 03 2009 |