Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

How do you like China?

tinan9690

tinan9690

China

Hi, nice to meet u here,everyone!Cool

Now we are doing an investigation,Join us,Okay?

Yup! Please use a word or just some simple phrase,describe your impression of China! Maybe once be mentioned China,the first thing is what? A movie or one person,one food,one leader,one athlete,one culture…etc.anything is cool! OK, let's get on the ball…Laughing

First By myself:

chinaware

02:14 AM Aug 30 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Carbon

Carbon

China

So many people!!!

08:18 AM Oct 12 2008 |

№小ㄆ魚

№小ㄆ魚

China

long history…...........and i'm proud of my motherland

08:47 AM Oct 12 2008 |

micyarrah

micyarrah

Algeria

in china I love it's history ,  miths and mountains the most

really it is very very beautiful you are lucky to be there

11:45 AM Oct 12 2008 |

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

Kung fu. I like martial arts so much. China is the grand sources of martial art I think. I like watching chinese movies especially jackie chan, stephen chow, and jet lee’s movies. It’s culture also great. I can say china’s exotic culture. I hope I could visit china one day. Btw my ex lover’s indonesian chinese. :D

12:25 PM Oct 12 2008 |

Ayli

Ayli

Cuba

i really like China, it's a great country , I like chinese food a lot and i love its ancient places full of history

06:09 PM Oct 15 2008 |

liuyouth11

China

good , it  is a  nice  topic  to me  , at  first  ,tkanks for  your  nice  regards ,FROM

04:27 AM Oct 18 2008 |

liuyouth11

China

good , it  is a  nice  topic  to me  , at  first  ,tkanks for  your  nice  regards ,FROM

your

liuyouth11

China

your 

liuyouth11

China

good , it  is a  nice  topic  to me  , at  first  ,tkanks for  your  nice  regards ,FROM your  words  ,i  was  moved by  what  you  have said  to China . tell you the turth  ,i am a Chinese  .i  love  my country  so much ,China  is  a strong  and  powerful  country in  the world  , and  i believe  we  Chinese  people .

welcome to China ,it  has  rich  culture and  long  history ,............and  more  ,besides  ,tea culture  ,beautiful  places  ....and  nice  people .but  the food  in China  is  so nice  !

Welcome  to  here ! join  in me  !

tkanks  for  your  regards  ! tkanks  for  your  regards  to China !

wish  you  have  a  good  day !

let  us  go  on ….......

04:35 AM Oct 18 2008 |

liuyouth11

China

if  i  have   made  a mistake  ,please  pick it  out !

04:37 AM Oct 18 2008 |