Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

do you believe in god

karam/

karam/

Syrian Arab Republic

do you think that god is exist?.......why do u think that?

be open mind  and let us share our thoughts about this complex subject.

09:22 AM Sep 10 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

TELL

TELL

Brazil

I believe in God but no is allah. The god that I believe is the father of Jesus my savior and there isn't other king in all earth more important that my God!!!

08:01 AM Sep 16 2008 |

javamanju

javamanju

India

father of jesus, Allaha, Ishwara etc etc are all the same

08:27 AM Sep 16 2008 |

tesslin

China

I think there must be something rules this universe so there is destruction and construction, birth and desth, come and go alternately.But I don't believe in the God who would save you from the mug, love you when you even don't care about yourself. If there be a God, she should be fair to everyone ,everything, no matter you believe she or not. I f there be a God creat this world,then she must have set rules for the game and leave us alone.Where do I come from? WHat am I ? where should I go ?These are some interesting queatins to answer. I come form the trial of evolution. now I am a human, a part of the society, of the earth. Several decades later,I would be dead and rot away.and what should I do is what I am seeking for.

04:10 PM Sep 16 2008 |

manar222

manar222

Egypt

I believe in God but no is allah. The god that I believe is the father of Jesus my savior and there isn't other king in all earth more important that my God!!!

Then ask him to gives you anything ,for me Allah helps me more in my life ,

for all people

whatever you worship ,Allah is the  only god in this universe  

05:53 PM Sep 16 2008 |

manar222

manar222

Egypt

Did I ever say that i don;t believe in god?. I don't believe in "religious" versions of god. Most "religious" book say the same thing, "god is to be feared". "pray god 5 times a day or else you will get punishment" etc…..

"You are a liar"

You are reacting as if god told me that he is a lier!!!!!!!!

I suggest you to read about "metaphors" and "sarcastic" statements

And I suggest you to read more about English grammar

Because you have many mistakes

One of these mistakes is

You said( most "religious " book say)however the correct way to write (books)coz it has to be plural ,by the way I disliked your suggestion

06:08 PM Sep 16 2008 |

Grayman

Grayman

Russian Federation

Yeah, God is exist. Everything around may be created by God within the bouns of the experiment called the LIFE.

Truth is what in what believe.

06:44 PM Sep 16 2008 |

manar222

manar222

Egypt

Roy first of all i didn't ask you i asked Tell so in other word this is not your besiness other thing to be frank i wonder how could you say that while you are from saudi Arabia ,really it's strange, finally i don't beleive you at all in your speach

11:27 PM Sep 16 2008 |

javamanju

javamanju

India

@manar222

thanks for pointing out "that" mistake

04:27 AM Sep 17 2008 |

blue paper

blue paper

China

when you got something that is very very bad ,and you want to die .at the moment ,god can save you,include your spirits.you become stronger and stronger ,and the temper become calmer and calmer.so ,if you don't have any believes,you will give up yourself easily,and would done something that is very bad !

05:44 AM Sep 17 2008 |

missywang26

Nicaragua

Of course I believe in God.  God created me and give my life.  If I don't have God in my life maybe I would be crazy person

06:34 AM Sep 17 2008 |