Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

do you believe in god

karam/

karam/

Syrian Arab Republic

do you think that god is exist?.......why do u think that?

be open mind  and let us share our thoughts about this complex subject.

09:22 AM Sep 10 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

tut2007

Nigeria

Yes i believe in God; the problem we have nowadays is that we don't live by his laws so we stray from him thats why the world is the way it is now no love so we eventualy start claiming that if God exists why is the world like this the world is like this because of the hearts of men. 

07:00 AM May 30 2009 |

aywen

Azerbaijan

yes i believe Allah,i think that it must be that,i called all of them to believe Allah,because your do not lose anything your earn many thing for that world.

12:51 PM May 30 2009 |

Novita

Novita

Germany

No, I don't. I believe in human.

12:39 PM Jun 16 2009 |

robert_cage

Argentina

no, I don´t think that God exists, and I´m going to prove it to you all:

if God exists, let all of you be stroke by a lightning right now…

see? he doesn´t exist.

That doesn´t mean I don´t respect any of you guys. But religion has caused more deaths and divisions than nothing else on this planet, and it has to disappear.

take care!

PS: And why does God has to be a HE? why couldn´t he be  a woman? that´s so sexist

06:32 AM Jul 10 2009 |

Sina16

Sina16

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

when I open my eyes

In fact I don't see anything but

GOD

It Is more clear than  whatever that

needs any

explanation.

so I believe In GOD %100.

regards

06:42 AM Jul 10 2009 |

hicham nour10

Morocco

crazy who said there's no allah in this life . i wish allah forgive him . anyway there's no god but allah muhammed his messenger . i'm very very very sad of many people cuz there are no know allah's mercy and there are no know the meeting with allah and know the day of reckoning and they did not believe that after death there's  no punishment and life. i wish god to guide them to the straight way.

02:29 PM Jul 10 2009 |

:-(

India

03:36 PM Jul 10 2009 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

"PS: And why does God has to be a HE? why couldn´t he be  a woman? that´s so sexist"

He is neither male nor female, it's only by simplification that the masculine form is used.

04:06 PM Jul 10 2009 |

robert_cage

Argentina

"He is neither male nor female, it's only by simplification that the masculine form is used."

how do you know?

10:33 PM Jul 10 2009 |

vivivi^^

vivivi^^

China

Some people believe that God created the world.

How can you know that God is really there?

All you will never know…

04:35 AM Jul 13 2009 |