Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

What can you do for your partner?

zeus2006

zeus2006Super Member!

Turkey

I guess this is very hard situation.-Imagine,your partner has bad health and she-he needs a kidney,can you give one of your kidney to him-her?-Can you live the other country for him-her?........

Please write me what your thought is about this subject….Thanks Be happy and Healthy Zeus :)

07:06 PM Feb 09 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

zeus2006

zeus2006Super Member!

Turkey

Hi cancerh236,

Ofcourse you can tell it to her :)))))

02:21 PM Mar 13 2007 |

阳光不锈

阳光不锈

China

Everything ,if I can!

06:34 AM Mar 14 2007 |

hell_wah

hell_wah

United Arab Emirates

yeah i'll do as you said but my life sorry….and before that the partner have to answer before if he will do it or not…i guess not… 

11:41 AM Mar 14 2007 |

zeus2006

zeus2006Super Member!

Turkey

yeah,you're right hell wah. :)

06:21 PM Mar 14 2007 |

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

see where love get you all .. yeah if i had a friend well any friend i would give my kidney to him/her so yeah thats why friends were envented … why that Q is that hapening to you??? and you allways have to help the need ..

01:22 PM Apr 02 2007 |

zeus2006

zeus2006Super Member!

Turkey

Dear Sabz,

You look very intelligent because you answer with a question to a question.

Ofcourse I'm human,too and I want to give a kidney of mine to any woman but this question is different I mean do you do everything for your love? :)

05:42 PM Jul 30 2007 |

zeus2006

zeus2006Super Member!

Turkey

Dear black ''n'' blue,

First of all this is an interesting nick name,I like much :)

Ofcourse we must be very sensitive for this stituation, not just our love we must give it to everyone.Just I wanted to learn it who may give or who may change his/her place for their love…....

Be happy and healthy till next time.BYE ZEUS

05:47 PM Jul 30 2007 |