Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

is beauty important for love

dreamerhh

Oman

is beauty essential thing to fall in love…or it doesnt matter the sahpe and the beauty

i want every person answer me frankly…and tell me can you fall in love with ugly person?

02:14 AM Sep 22 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

devindernagpal

India

Friends,

We can't define 'beauty' & 'attractiveness'

it depends upon person to person.

Ask any person who really had loved shall say that he did not thought that way ,love happens just by itself & if someone measure figures, complexions & shapes ,he don't know the meaning of love or perhapes done something else in name of love but love at all.

Nobody can fall or rise in love if he/she consider his partner ugly,actually it is our sensitveness that makes the relations deep not beauty at all,it's just matching of energies not of beauties.

08:21 PM Sep 23 2008 |

dreamerhh

Oman

thank you every body for your nice comments, really i enjoyed reading your comments

and thank you all for your passing

02:25 AM Sep 24 2008 |

sabrina85

Azerbaijan

I can say fifty-fifty, cause in a first glance u choose person for external view.

06:22 AM Sep 24 2008 |

tdwlx123

tdwlx123

China

i think beauty is not important for me,fall in love just need feeling,haha.

07:15 AM Sep 24 2008 |

jasminekhan

India

beauty is important but not essential for fall in love. people fall in love with very beautyfull person but their behavour  is not acceptable so it is not soooooooooooooo important .  

04:19 AM Sep 25 2008 |

Jason21

Jason21

China

it is important ,but not the key

02:04 PM Sep 25 2008 |

Daria =)

Daria =)

Ukraine

Firstly i think that all of us has his/her own standart, point of beauty!It really about persona taste!

And by the way,if u love person u think that he/she IS beautiful!even when others dont agree.

07:36 PM Nov 16 2009 |

Anais ♥

Anais ♥

France

I think that beauty is important to love someone.

Sure, the Boy has to be Nice, Funny ..etc. But the physical apearance is something that we show in priority. Personally, i know that the day when i'll don't see my boyfriend like a beautiful boy anymore will be the day when i'll take him like a friend.

But It's my point of view ! :) 

XOXO

10:46 AM Nov 20 2009 |

abosalahaddine

Algeria

beauty is the first thing attracts you

morality and intelligence attract you  later

in all cases.mixe them with each other you will get it perfectly.

04:37 PM Nov 20 2009 |