Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

If you like manga... which one is your favorite??

Rotsen

Rotsen

Venezuela

I've just to seen one called CLAYMORE. I like it much XD although it has little chapters…

What about u?? which one is your favorite? =)

06:46 PM Sep 29 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

I like naruto, bleach, and dragon ball. I’ve read claymore, heroine with long sword and such unhuman power. I think it deserve also to be read. Yeah I like all kind of martial arts comics.

06:01 AM Sep 30 2008 |

Jane Doe

Jane Doe

Indonesia

One piece…......and Fairy Tail..lol.actually I read TONS of manga…I like Bleach (want to see more Orihime), The Law of Ueki, etc. but I like One Piece the most..my friends called me geek even my man too but his brother is my geeky partner (we played RO together lol) it is kinda funny since manga was the one that makes his brother approves me as his girl (fyi, his brother is 23 :D so we are big geeks) 

04:34 PM Sep 30 2008 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

in the fact, i don't like it ,and don't like to draw it!!!!

is that wrong?!!! Undecided

05:03 PM Sep 30 2008 |

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

Absolutely it’s not wrong nabila. Everybody has his own tastes and preferences. It’s a matter of interest. Many people said that an adult should not read mangas anymore. They think mangas shows unmaturity, with those funny picture and sm heroic stories. They think it brought bad influences to people. My friends also call me a geek, just like what jane experienced before. So there’s nothing wrong with your dislikeness. In fact, maybe the question should be like this, isn’t it funny how adults still enjoy manga and cartoons?:p. Just kidding..hahaha
jane, what part of one piece did you like the most? One thing I noticed from it is the chicks always have big boobs. At least it’s one thing I admired from that cartoon. :p

05:48 PM Sep 30 2008 |

Jane Doe

Jane Doe

Indonesia

Mike, are you sure you were talking about manga and not doujinshi???? Laughing

I honestly thinking you were talking about doujinshi when you started to talk about boobies. lol.

05:42 PM Oct 01 2008 |

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

What’s doujinshi jane? Where can I download it? I hope I’d have a great time there with doujinshi. :p

09:17 AM Oct 02 2008 |

Rotsen

Rotsen

Venezuela

Jaja Guys, I know little about manga 'cause I'm beggining XD I like Fullmetal alchemist too! Samurai X… Evangelion…

12:45 PM Oct 02 2008 |

_kenji_

_kenji_

Turkey

hmmm

Tsubasa reservoir chronicle

Claymore

Rurouni Kenshin

03:37 PM Oct 02 2008 |

german_student

Germany

ayashi no ceres (it's the bes i ever read!!!)

boy'S next door

oh and a german manga called yonen buzz.

Sometimes I'm drwaing mangas, but when I see, how good the others are, I stop for a while..^^

Oh and there is one more, I just started to read, but at now I think  Vampire Knights!" is very well too :)

11:23 AM Oct 03 2008 |

_berkano_

_berkano_

Poland

In the first place – Sailor Moon. For me, everything has started from this. Beside Naoko Takeuchi has really nice, soft style of drawing (especially hair).

Next: X, Evangelion, Oh! My Goddess, Hello Michel, Vampire Princess Miyu, Record of Loddoss War (but anime is better in my opinion), Fushigi Yuugi, Zettai Kareshi, Inuyasha, Devil Beside You and much more. I like a lot of seriesbut I can't decide which are my favourites :).

German_student don't becomedisheartened, just draw as much as possible :).

11:56 AM Feb 17 2009 |