Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

do you beilieve true love

kelly16

kelly16

China

do you believe true  love in world?

if have,write in here….

02:58 PM Feb 27 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

sameer3

sameer3

Yemen

Love has many splendored thing, Love lifts us up where we belong, All you need is Love.

02:22 PM Nov 23 2007 |

sameer3

sameer3

Yemen

The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to Love, and be Loved in return.

02:34 PM Nov 23 2007 |

.Cherrie.

China

i believe it !!!

02:35 PM Nov 23 2007 |

Clement.Fong

Malaysia

Although we have not seen it, it doesn't mean it never exist…

09:48 AM Nov 25 2007 |

wamin

wamin

China

I believe.

02:23 PM Nov 25 2007 |

someonesomewhere

Canada

I DO , its greate

03:21 PM Nov 25 2007 |

Alburt

Alburt

China

What love is?Many people don’t know.So they always think there is no true love.It’s without doulb that true love exists.If we want to find love, we must know how to love others because you don’t love, you don’t know what love is.How to love is a big problem.One doesn’t try to love others ,he never know what love is and when love comes to him or her,he or she doesn’t know it and he or she won’t get it.So we should open our heart to others.One day you will find you are deeply in love.When love comes,catch it.

04:26 AM Nov 27 2007 |

gyg4339

gyg4339

China

I have had it ,with my wife

08:47 AM Nov 27 2007 |

shopic

shopic

China

I don't think that  there have true love in  the word .As I have see too much disaster .We always can't help fall in love,but injured from head to foot.

09:37 AM Nov 27 2007 |

shopic

shopic

China

I don't think that  there have true love in  the word .As I have see too much disaster .We always can't help fall in love,but injured from head to foot.

09:37 AM Nov 27 2007 |