Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

do you beilieve true love

kelly16

kelly16

China

do you believe true  love in world?

if have,write in here….

02:58 PM Feb 27 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Sophia83

China

sometimes people dont believe true love just because they havent met the right person yet

05:36 AM Mar 07 2007 |

freerock

China

I believe it. When someone gives feelings to others,not only himself,he will achieve love,inluding various loves,not only  lovers love.

06:08 AM Mar 07 2007 |

kelly16

kelly16

China

in fact. i don't believe that it in the world..because i haven't find it ever and my boyfriend just part me …......i am very sad…....

08:06 AM Mar 07 2007 |

sideway

sideway

China

apprently, love is a eternal topic of human,
I believe, love is a feeling you can’t express completely by words. one type of ture love is feeling between mother and son.
do you feel your mother’s love?

01:09 PM Mar 07 2007 |

Elnaz

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

Hello

i think to related to type of it, but i am not agree with boy friend and girl friend at all.

A girl and a boy can speak with together for increasing knowledges, without speak about love , and the way of speaking is completley true , but just love of wife and husband is comletley true

Best regards

Elnaz

06:30 AM Mar 13 2007 |

hello kitty

China

i believe it!i think if you smile and the world smile with you!

06:59 AM Mar 13 2007 |

friend4ever

United Arab Emirates

i believe there is true love but these days people dont know the real meaning of love, but just wants to say there is real love but hard to find.

08:03 AM Mar 13 2007 |

friend4ever

United Arab Emirates

i believe there is true love but these days people dont know the real meaning of love, but just wants to say there is real love but hard to find.

08:03 AM Mar 13 2007 |

zhoubj

China

i agree.but if there is a ture love came to us. we should cherish it with our all hart!!

02:16 PM Mar 13 2007 |

hamood

hamood

India

Surprisedyes i belive ture love ..love is the god geft ,love is true ..i tell some thing dont play love

03:45 PM Mar 13 2007 |