Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

which language is the most difficult?

diansantoso

Indonesia

which language is the most difficult?

10:58 AM Oct 25 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Saladeen

Saladeen

Pakistan

Every language which we don't know is the most difficult one.

08:29 AM Aug 18 2009 |

FLeaves

China

China of course

08:57 AM Aug 18 2009 |

shbab-7ail

shbab-7ail

Saudi Arabia

french

04:49 PM Aug 18 2009 |

CMV

Dominican Republic

Arabic an chinese

08:29 PM Aug 18 2009 |

yulu840902

yulu840902

China

I think it is Chinese. Because alphabet and pronunciation is corresponding in many language. But Chinese is symbol language, no alphabet, and pronounciation is separated from writing. There are about 3500 commonly Chinese characters composed about thirty to forty thousands words,but only than 400 chinese pronunciation.

08:36 AM Aug 19 2009 |

Kaotka

Kaotka

Poland

Jacob_89 lolz I didn't know that Thanks for info! I alwyas think it was Slavic I don't know why. So then sorry ppl for mistake :P But I still think that Slavic languages are very difficult and Hungarian also even though it isn't Slavic language ;)

03:04 PM Aug 22 2009 |

alexandra92

France

For the moment Japanese , I learn it since around three years and I have a really bad level 

06:08 PM Sep 04 2009 |

radiohead_aja

Indonesia

Suriname

06:07 AM Sep 05 2009 |

ucbeauty_xoxo

China

Without question,it is english i consider the most difficult language in the whole world…Come to think that I,as a college student majoring in english language and literature,could hardly write a decent paper… Day in day out,I am always-body and soul-immersed in reading,reading,reading…still,i see no much improvement in my writing….I have no idea to what extent would I have a little bit in Virginia Woolf…

10:00 PM Sep 18 2009 |

horace

horace

China

Right ,I come from China . Chinese is difficult but some oversea students can speak really fluent! They can speak so mandarin chinese and I am shocked! So I think language can be easier if you spend time on it and use it in your daily life.

02:50 AM Sep 19 2009 |