Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

do you like travel

phoebehappy

China

i like travel,but i have no time and money now.Tongue outi really want to singpore.where do you want to go?

12:18 PM Nov 16 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

april33

China

Como in Italy is my favorite city, i wish i could go there someday.It is so beautiful and amazing .

12:56 PM May 16 2009 |

sofushka

Russian Federation

Hi every body and i like to travell very much!When i was a child i went to Crimea with my parents by car,it took nearly 3 days  before we arrived,but it was greatefully and i remembered it now.As for nowdays  i have my own children and they love travelling very much.Practically every week we go to travell in different towns of our country it's very usefull !Our children get alot of entertaiment during these shot trips!

01:22 PM May 16 2009 |

sofushka

Russian Federation

By the way i with my family are going to travell to one of the picturesque places of the world-Htailand.I heard a lot about this country . I 'd like to visit it with my family,but if you don't want any body in this country you should use the service of different turistic agencies.And it's very important to chose real one.And it seems to me that i find out one here http://www.greenhousebkk.com/ ,if you you desided to visit Thailand you should have a look here i advice you.There ara alot of useful information about hotels,tickets,entertaiment places,which you should vizit in Thailand.Good luck in your tripping!

08:34 PM May 16 2009 |

pizzachuwave

Thailand

I love travelling~

i'd love to go to every tourist spot in thailand first

tourist places here are attractive than u've ever imagined!

02:21 AM May 17 2009 |

fan11

fan11

China

of course,but as a student we donn't have engough money .i want go to hawaii,provence,egypt…....

at the moment i were only traveled some provence of my country,such as :shanghai ,hangzhou,suzhou.i also like thoese old towns phoenix,lijiang….

01:09 AM Jul 14 2009 |

Tsaokuohua

China

Travel? Money, Right and Natiaon,how to to it.

03:31 AM Jul 14 2009 |

Jack_240

Jack_240

Saudi Arabia

i like traveling with my friends, i don't like traveling with my dad. he's so annoying when it comes to down to traveling. that's why i don't travel with dad, i only travel with my friends and i like it that way . lol

06:43 AM Jul 14 2009 |

vivivi^^

vivivi^^

China

I want to travel around the world!

07:25 AM Jul 14 2009 |

kary107

China

I love traveling…

I am looking forward to going to the UK and Paris one day …. The scenery there is so fascinating!

I wish i cound go there on my own one day

07:44 AM Jul 14 2009 |

green greener

United Arab Emirates

I have only travelled to one neighbor country which is Oman. It was really so enjoyable time when I travelled with my family, we travelled for entertainment. I haven't got an opportunity to travel anywhere else, but I think travelling is interesting especially you'll change the atmosphere, you'll know traditions and cultures of other countries, the nature of people. I know at last you'll miss your country.  

06:09 AM Jul 16 2009 |