Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

WHO IS THE BEST MAN FOR U IN THE WORLD?????

esse88

esse88

Azerbaijan

IS THERE ANYONE WHO IS THE BEST,NEAR TO U? HE(SHE) MAY BE UR PARENTS,FRIENDS,PEN FRIENDS?DO U  FIND REST OR CALM WHEN U SPEAK WITH HER?? DO U HAVE SUCH FRIEND? WHO IS HE OR SHE??  I HAVE 2 FRIENDS .WHEN I SPEAK ONE OF THEM I FEEL FREE AND I CAN SPEAK WITH HER ABOUT EVERYTHING,BUT MY OTHER FRIEND ISNT SO.I DONT KNOW WHY? I KNOW THAT MY SECOND FRIEND FEEL COZY WHEN SHE SPEAK WITH ME.AND SHE KNOW THAT I CANT SPEAK WITH HER EVERYTHING.I CANT FIND THE REASONS ? WHY I CANT SPEAK WITH HER QUIETLY,CALMLY? BBUT WHEN I SPEAK WITH MY FIRST FRIEND I FEEL SO HAPPY AND COMFORTABLE? AND I WANT TO KNOW DO U HAVE THE BEST FRIEND IN THE WORLD? AND WHO IS HE OR SHE? AND DO U BELIEVE FRIENDSHIP?????

02:20 PM Nov 23 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Ayli

Ayli

Cuba

my dad is the best

07:31 PM Nov 25 2008 |

bartek

bartek

Poland

pope John Paul II

10:11 PM Nov 25 2008 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

hahaha

my father

10:31 PM Nov 25 2008 |

cathyz

cathyz

China

Oh, my God! It seems there's no man is best to me. But in the other hand, there's many person are best to me. I can talk about my many  different to my different friends.I'm so happy when I chat with them.

So, in my life,there are many people best to me !Wink

Even you are, because I was happy when I see your words!Smile

07:51 AM Nov 26 2008 |

sousou88

sousou88

Algeria

my parents there is no one like them

08:11 AM Nov 26 2008 |

marielle-H

marielle-H

China

u-know
my lover~~~

12:31 PM Nov 26 2008 |

shad84

shad84

United States

hey tfaa yaw damn right honey…..the BESt man for me in the world is JESUS

09:17 PM Nov 26 2008 |

skyfang

skyfang

China

in fact of matter,nobody is the best man,the god,the satan, the best man is who made the world be your world,who made the things going well….....

01:08 AM Nov 27 2008 |

tinan9690

tinan9690

China

I think if a friend you feel cozy and natual to get along with,he or she should be your soulmate.You can let yourself so simple-minded,never to be covered,right?But sometimes if you feel not so easy to talk everything about to him or her,you show very embarrassed and uneasy at her or him,maybe you like him or her,and very anxious about your impression in her or his mind.Do you agree with me? I do not think if you feel not so pleased to talk anything with the person,he or she is not so lovely guy.The reason should be depend on you.

01:14 AM Nov 27 2008 |

shad84

shad84

United States

hmmmmm am watching gestures

01:32 AM Nov 27 2008 |