Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Israel's Self-Defence

M_honor

M_honor

Lebanon

11:27 AM Dec 01 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

salehahmed99

Syrian Arab Republic

this is the judaism history across centries their history full of killing prophets even if they killed their owen prophets they killed the jesus so it is not strange that they r doing that now they r the slave of devil they serving his in humanbeing world

10:39 AM Dec 07 2008 |

javamanju

javamanju

India

salehahmed99 – you are a racist

11:44 AM Dec 07 2008 |

VAGOS

VAGOS

Syrian Arab Republic

man you call him racist!!!!! why!!!q cuz he hate Israel !!!
man did you saw photo our friend here M__gonor

if i hate Israel or Judaism who Live in palestine!! and call it Israel. if that that mean i am RACIST!!!!!   then its It's my pleasure to be

but Let me tell you something
there is some people who are ARAB and Jewish in the same time and i hate them too ;)

11:45 AM Dec 08 2008 |

javamanju

javamanju

India

ooo then what is your reaction when some one says the same with Arabs and Islam?

"racism"  is not just about white man and black man. It is about what the above person tell about as well

01:24 PM Dec 08 2008 |

VAGOS

VAGOS

Syrian Arab Republic

Did you  get what i namely!!!!?

03:57 PM Dec 08 2008 |

salehahmed99

Syrian Arab Republic

javanmanju u talking about racism and i have one question what is about racism in ur country against pakistan and even if inside ur country between different religions so my friend all the world know that israle killing kids and without mercy they don't care even in last war in lebanon the isralian kid had wrote on the weapons it is a gift for lebanon kids what u calling that my friend

12:01 PM Dec 09 2008 |

javamanju

javamanju

India

i have one question what is about racism in ur country against pakistan

Who do you think pakistani's are? They were Indians and called were Indians till 60 Years ago. Pakistan was formed for "political" reason shrouded with religion. We are culturally and religiously the same people.

We have political difference other wise we wouldn't have left thousands of pakistani Artists who call India thier second home. Atif aslam, Nusrat fateh ali khan, "Strings" are some pakistani names that have made big in India.

ven if inside ur country between different religions

What happens in India is our problem. people especially from middle east know about 10 Indian muslims killed in a riot. But do want to see a 100 Indian muslim saved by hindu family.

Abdul Rehman Antuley was a trustee of "Siddhi Vinayak Temple"(a hindu shrine).

India has a shria law for muslims,

Have you seen any country that provides subsidy to go to haj? 

the isralian kid had wrote on the weapons it is a gift for lebanon kids what u calling that my friend

it is Racist as well. 

I can show you a 5 year old girl who called jews dogs, and claim that it is there is Quran(which never tells all that)

03:44 PM Dec 09 2008 |

messerschmitt

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

this is the Islam history across centries their history full of killing people even if they killed their countrymen they killed the people of other religion so it is not strange that they r doing that now they r the slave of devil they serving his in humanbeing world. It is a religion of satan

03:59 PM Dec 09 2008 |