Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

What is the best country u have visited or want to travel to ...

Nightvision

United Arab Emirates

Let's see ur opinions abt this Cool

I'm from saudia arabia, really didn't travel a lot as far i have visited few places but the best until now uae Embarassed

i would like to travel to turkey one day as it has beautiful views Innocent 

01:15 AM Dec 13 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

SantiagoC

SantiagoC

Uruguay

Well, you say it because Azerbaijan is in war with Armenia, isn't it? But I meet some people who have been to Armenia and liked it a lot… I don't know… But it is not a self-called genocide… Uruguay, Argentina, Most of the countries of Europe, and Latin America plus the USA, Canada, Russia, Georgia and Austraila recognice it…

02:18 AM Dec 20 2008 |

SantiagoC

SantiagoC

Uruguay

Well, you say it because Azerbaijan is in war with Armenia, isn't it? But I meet some people who have been to Armenia and liked it a lot… I don't know… But it is not a self-called genocide… Uruguay, Argentina, Most of the countries of Europe, and Latin America plus the USA, Canada, Russia, Georgia and Austraila recognice it…

02:18 AM Dec 20 2008 |

xinxue

xinxue

China

Besides  my country ,i want to germany .i like this country .

06:34 AM Dec 24 2008 |

nadiaaa

nadiaaa

Pakistan

firstly i wana visit my whole country then Newzeland and Paris i heard that NEWZEALAND is most beautiful country and i want to see natural beauty and Rome for its history, and JAPAN N CHINA as well. japan n china are the combination of culture,tradition and advance technology. i wish i visit and see all this in my life.

10:55 AM Dec 24 2008 |

Ashly87

Ashly87

China

more,spain,egypt,cuba,french…......

one day i hope so visit

03:13 AM Dec 25 2008 |

TAKFARINAS

TAKFARINAS

Tunisia

I visited 5 countries: Algeria, Morocco, France, Sweden and China.

All are wonderful and Each country has its characteristics. But i admire Sweden more than the others. I think its a very good destination to visit.

07:40 AM Dec 25 2008 |

repur

Spain

i've been in london, i was there to learn english but few weeks.

i'd like to go to USA because i want to visit Carolina and more places.Also i want to go to scotland, and the most important place for me is Australia (sidney).

10:55 AM Dec 25 2008 |